17 - Unveil Part Two

The fight on the Killahead Bridge begun. The Midnight Trollhunter brings out her sword and gets ready to swing the sword at Bular. With Bular's quick instinct, he brings out his sword and blocks her attack.

"Midnight Trollhunter!" Bular snarls. Blake tries to push her strength and surpass Bular's strength but before she could, Bular pushes his strength and sent her flying into the air. Within a second, Bular kicks them and sent them crashing into a wall and breaking it. Jim gasps, "I knew I wasn't dreaming," Jim whispered to himself. Then goblins started to jump on him and try to kill him by their sharp teeth and claws.

The little changeling punches one of the distracted goblins, "I didn't mean to do that," NotEnrique says innocently.

"Bad baby!" Mr. Strickler yells and kicked NotEnrique, sending him flying. Toby charges him while screaming in rage.

"Toby Domzalski, you are way over in your--" He suddenly felt a pain in gronk-nuks. He moans in pain and held his gronk-nuks while falling to his knees and face.

"Rule number three!" Toby exclaims.

The debris from the wall moves slowly. Ascending from the debris of the wall was the Midnight Trollhunter, they grunted as they push their legs to get up with a large piece of a broken wall on top of her. She began to scream as she pushes more. The debris of the wall was finally off of the Midnight Trollhunters small body.

In front of her eyes was Strickler and Jim fighting and Bular on top of Draal, with his sword hovering over him. Blake charges toward them with a super jump and kicked Bular off of Draal before he could attack him.

Blake growls, "Midnight Trollhunter?!" Draal questions loudly.

The Midnight Trollhunter snarls as she faced Bular, "Midnight Trollhunter, it seems like yesterday when we last fought each other," Bular chuckles slightly. Blake stiffens her stance.

She remembers that night clear like crystal. Bular brawling with Blake at the canals, reattaching her broken arm with a large snap from the bones. Blake could still feel that. Reattaching her arm back into place, it was painful but she was able to still use her arm and strength.

"I came back to finish our fight, Bular," Blake smirks. Bular snarls and charges toward her.

Everyone in the room was occupied by an opponent. Draal was fighting Nomura. Bular brawled with Blake and Arrrgh teaming up against him. Mr. Strickler and Jim.

Mr. Strickler throws an attack at Jim but dodged it and decides to cut down Blinky and Toby who was still trying to cut the rope. While his friends were free, Jim swings back to his archnemesis and continued to fight him. But, Jim was feeling exhausted. This was Mr. Strickler chance, but he was disappointed in his pupil when he had such high hopes for him. Mr. Strickler was able to rip off the amulet from his chest and placed it on the socket of the Killahead Bridge.

Suddenly, Blake stopped fighting Bular. Her whole body went straight when the bridge activated and it brightly lit up the entire bridge. Her black eyes became blank as death. Within a blink, Blake suddenly attacks Arrrgh but with his quick reflexes, he blocked her attack.

Arrrgh was confused, "Midnight?" He questioned innocently. Blake didn't respond and just kept attacking the pacifist.

A large gust of wind started to suck everything into the dark realms inside the Bridge. NotEnrique was struggling to hold onto the ground, "Hey, people! The Bridge!" He tried to get everyone's attention.

NotEnrique was being sucked in but he was able to get on the side of the bridge, holding on for his life that he didn't want to let go just yet, "seriously, is no one gonna turn this blasted thing off?" He exclaims, feeling slightly annoyed.