18 - Blake Ryder

Jim wanted to see Blake about everything about her being the Midnight Trollhunter that he's been seeing but denied it for a while.

Blake took a sip from her bubble tea. She places her drink down and saw Jim looking impatient, she sighs, "come on, you can tell me - what is on your mind, right now?" Blake questions as she crosses her legs like a therapist.

Jim eyes her down with an intense stare, "how long have you been the Midnight Trollhunter? Why is there another Trollhunter? I thought there was only one Trollhunter. You only moved her for about a month, how could you possess the amulet and have the helmet? Do I have a helmet?"

"Woah! Woah, woah, woah! Slow down!" Blake chortled, "one question at a time!" Blake suggests while she brings her hands to a calming gesture.

"Sorry, I'll start slow," Jim takes a deep breath, "How long have you been the Midnight Trollhunter, you've only been here for a month," Jim questions as he takes a sip from his bubble tea.

Blake looks down at her feet, "I came here once for a quick trip with my dad and mom, just for a week, and during that week I found the amulet in the woods. Then Blinky and Arrrgh found me, they told me it chose me as it's champion. At first, I couldn't handle that kind of mantle because my family was always traveling from place to place because of my dad's job," Blake sighs, she crosses her arms and rested her legs.

"I see. How long ago was that?" Jim questions.

"Six months ago," Blake replies as she takes another sip of her bubble tea.

Jim nods, "and I am guessing during that time, outside of Arcadia you trained yourself?" Jim questions. Blake nods and continues to sip from her bubble tea and savor each sip.

"Yes," Blake agrees out of nowhere.

"Yes, what?"

"You have a helmet, it comes with your armor but you have to achieve it," Blake says.

Jim slams his hands on the table and glared at her before he could ask what he can do to achieve it, Blake raises her hand to gesture Jim not to speak. She clears her throat and her expression turned serious, "to kill the Darkness, you have to find the stones he gained for power and the one thing he lost to achieve it. But, let me tell you, it'll be a difficult journey to find these stones," Blake claims as she said in a deep and serious voice.

Jim accepted the challenge, but he knew he couldn't do it alone. He needed Blinky, Arrrgh, Toby, and Claire. He couldn't forget about Blake.

"Blake Ryder, the Midnight Trollhunter, help me find the stones,"

♡♡♡

Short chapter today, sorry. 

Hope you enjoyed!