40 - The Darklands

[ This whole chapter is going to based on in the Darklands until they escape, which was a little bit of Season 2 Episode 4: Kanjig-Arrrgh and Episode 5: Homecoming. I am going to try my best to make it in Blake's POV in the Darklands ]

Everyone was introduced to the darkness with glowing green shards within the dark rocks. The air was fogged up with dark green mist in the air. Everyone gasped at the empty wasteland of the Darklands.

Blake was seeing the Darklands for the first time. Toby and Claire had seen the Darklands before because of the Fetch they had to stick their heads into. Blake looked around the dark place, without even knowing she was walking forward. It was like something was pulling her into the Darklands without any knowledge of what's straight, right, left, and backwards.

Suddenly at her feet was Chompsky talking to her in his gnome language. Only a changeling would know what they were saying.

"Blake! Chompsky is going to lead to where Jim," Toby informs. Blake nods and lets Chompsky walk in front of her and he began to walk all the way to where Jim was being held.

Until she heard Blinky grunt behind her and saw him drop his Flare Crystal, "Cragglesnacks!"

"Really?" Arrrgh questioned.

"I know. You would think four hands would be helpful," Blinky looked at his stone hands, "oh, but alas, my accursed butter digits!"

Toby lectured him about his Flare Crystal and Blinky was aware of it but Blinky began to panic about it. He started to hyperventilate and looked at Arrrgh. He noticed a rope over her shoulders, "your rope! Yes, we can retrieve it. Kanjigar thought of everything.

Toby reminded him that they were on a time limit but Blinky reassured them and the two trolls went down into the abyss to find Blinky's Flare Crystal.

"Hang on, Jim. We're coming for you," Claire says to herself. They went walking into the darkness of the Darklands and Toby was horrified, "don't worry, Tobes. You have girls to protect you!" Claire states.

Blake snickered and she looked around, it felt like she was in a jungle filled with large dark green vines.

"Ugh, it's like an Escher painting threw up in here," Claire states. Chatter was heard and they all seen Gummgumms walking with goblins. Toby started to whimper and gasped. They began panting. Suddenly Blake tripped on an unleveled ground and lost her balance. Usually, she would be able to catch herself but with the darkness consuming, her posture has changed and was limping slightly.

"Blake!" Claire tried to catch her but to no avail. She was too late. Blake was falling to another part of the Darklands but luckily it wasn't too much of a fall. Blake groaned and coughed, she landed on her back and had a slight difficulty to breathe, "Blake, you okay?!" Claire questioned.

"I'm fine, just go find Jim, I'll find you!" Blake shouts, "...somehow," Blake sighed. She looked around and saw the same thing - darkness. Nothing new.

Blake started to walk around in the Darklands, "great, my first time in the Darklands and I get lost, but I guess everyone gets lost in the Darklands," Blake started talking to herself as she walked into the Darklands.

A gummgumm snarled behind her, she slowly looked behind her and saw five and three goblins - blood goblins.

Blake smirked, "it's been a long time since I had some action," Blake brings out her sword. Out of thin air, she disappears in front of their eyes. They got confused about where she went. They looked side to side but couldn't find her, "hey," they looked up and saw Blake coming down with the sword pointing at them. They gasped and everything went black when Blake swung her sword at them.