65 - Afterlife

5 months go by ever since the Eternal Night and when Jim and Claire went to New Jersey to find the new Heartstone.

Blake had taken over the Ryder's Business and had been a huge success. A young person like Blake at the age of 17 can do something like this.

Toby had started his third year in highschool. They both kept their promise to protect Arcadia if there was anything bad to happen. All of the trolls had gone and most of the changelings have left with Jim and his troll friends to find the new Heartstone in New Jersey.

Her boyfriend and his twin sisters went around the world to learn more about human culture in other countries and they learned so much. Spenser kept sending her photos of the best sightseeing places and funny moments with his sisters and food he has eaten.

Skyler went back to her boyfriend and continued to work in a hospital and she announced she was going to be married in a few months.

Her little sister skipped two grades and was heading into highschool at a young age and she is now a black belt in all of the things she's practiced in. Ash was popular for her karate, judo, and taekwondo skills and her grades were all high marks in each subject except for Math. Math was the one thing she despises.

Blake's ex-boyfriend still wishes to go back with her and go to Detroit to kill people for money but lately Blake has been getting on newspapers and social media's about her age and the takeover of a big business.

With everyone doing their own things, Blake wishes she can go see Cisco. She got news from him that his best friend disappeared while doing a job, Bartholemew, or is known as Barry. He was devastated and needed support. Blake's flight to Central City in 5 days.

"Miss Ryder, here are the documents you've asked for," Blake's secretary, Blake thanks her and continued to work on the documents, "you also have a planned business trip next month in Japan and South Korea to partner with their business," the secretary adds.

"Thank you," Blake thanks her secretary and continued to work.

A few hours go by and Blake finishes her work. She stretches her muscles, she sighs and heads out for the day. She knew how hard her father had to work to get the money to support his family, but she never knew she had to work this hard.

Blake goes back home and immediately went to her bed to sleep. Without even knowing it, she passed out and started to have a dream.

~ ~ ~

"Blake, come meet me somewhere, there is something I want to show you something I learned from Mr. Strickler when we trained yesterday," Jim suggests.

"Sure," Blake agreed. The day turns into night quickly. Blake heads to the mountain where she was told to meet. Blake looks around and couldn't find Jim at all. She thought she was stood up until she heard rustling from the side. Blake brings out her armor and extends her sword to get ready to attack.

The rustling continues, Blake runs toward the trees, "woah, woah woah! Blake stop, it's me, Jim,"

Blake yields, "god dammit, Jim. Why are you hiding in the trees--?"

Jim comes out. He was in his troll form. Blake gasped.

"Why aren't you here yet?" 

~ ~ ~

Blake jolts awake and looked at the clock. It was 2:30 in the morning. Blake looks out the window and could see something glimmering in the distance, a familiar red color. Without thinking, she grabs her amulet and heads out and headed to the mountain.

Once she made it, Jim was standing on the edge of the mountain. He turns around and saw Blake standing there, panting and Claire was there as well.

Blake exhales sharply and tries to catch her breath, "hey, it's been a while," they all stay there in place and stared at each other as the moon was shining brightly down on them.

Blake laughs softly, "yeah, it has," Blake agreed.