27 - Pixie Infestation

She just couldn't get Arrrgh out of her head. In her head, the way Arrrgh was acting like he had chained her up with a ball that she can barely move away from so she can go past from getting worried to relieved, but her worry just kept getting bigger and harder to move. It was final, she had to talk to Arrrgh after her time at school.

Blake sighs deeply and saw Jim and Toby, "I can't feel my arms!" Toby cries.

Blake chuckles, "that's what training does to you,"

"And, you are the one who wanted the war hammer," Jim reminds Toby about his choice of weapon.

"Hey, hey. Next time a magic troll assassin pinches your sword, you'll be happy ol' Warhammer and Shadowdancer have your back,"

"'Shadowdancer'?" Jim questions.

Blake laughs a little, "I bet that Cisco can think of a better name than that," Toby and Jim look at her, confused by the name of the unknown user, she notices it and nervously chuckles, "Cisco is a friend of mine who is a nerd with gaming, comic books, and roleplaying games like Dragons and Dungeons. He was a good friend of mine when I was in my previous town where I was living," Blake says, feeling a reminisce.

"Did you have a lot of friends in your previous town?" Toby questions.

"Eh, no, not really, I was a really quiet girl and people didn't like the way I was dressed," Blake gestures to herself, referring to herself as a rebellious girl just by the way she dresses.

"Yeah, no offense, but you do dress like a delinquent," Toby states bluntly, while his arms were saying.

Blake scoffs, "okay, yeah, anyways, I have to get to class with Claire, we're in the same class as Senor Uhl," Blake states as she does a motion of a gun shooting at her head, wishing she can die than going to Senor Uhl's class. The boys waved at Blake and entered the men's changing room.

In the shower rooms, the sewer hole was to drain the water, Angor Rot was underneath with a cage full of pixies. He impales the cage and lets out a swarm of pixies get out and enter the floor of the Trollhunter's school.

"Sweet dreams, hunter," Angor Rot chuckles evilly.

On the surface, in the empty men's changing room, Steve was trying to shove Eli into the locker, "oh, hey, Steve. I finished your math homework, and I've already wired lunch money into your account. Maybe we can skip the locker stuffing today?" Eli pleas.

"Eli, we've discussed this," Steve grabs him by his shirt collar, Eli shouts in pain, "I make the rules, I'm the alpha. Who am I?" Steve questions Eli.

"Steve Palchuk," Steve shoves Eli in the locker and closed the locker with his foot and laughs, "and there can be only one," Steve says out loud to himself while fixing his shirt and hair.

He goes into the washroom and posed in front of the sink mirror, "phase one, find Blake after period one. Phase two, ask Blake to the Spring Fling. Phase Three," Steve was listing out his phases to ask Blake but was cut off when he heard the toilet flush, "make all her dreams come true," Steve laughs and admires himself.

Stevew as suddenly pushed by someone, once they looked up he saw Steve - himself, "what up, bro?"

The original Steve gasps, "who are you? Who are you?"

"Steve Palchuk. MVP, on the field and off," the original Steve began to whimper and hyperventilate, "future king of Arcadia Oaks High,"

The original Steve denied the Steve clone that he wasn't Steve. He scurried out of the changing room and was met with other Steve's roaming around the halls, he began to pant and screaming that he saw multiple Steve's.