44 - Blake's Suspicions

[ Season 2, Episode 8 - 9: Just Add Water and The Creepslayerz are going to be in the same chapter for this when Blake is there with Steve and Eli and the Trollhunters. Enjoy! ]

Blake and Spenser were excited about today's assignment. Taking care of flour baby handed out by Coach Lawrence. He wanted them to take care of the baby and learn the joys of parenting. Blake didn't believe the "joy in parenting".

"Look at who you're sitting beside, they'll be your partner for this assignment," Blake look to her right and saw her boyfriend. She smiled and so did Spenser.

Steve enters class feeling terrified. It was like he saw something scary. Blake kept looking at him until he bumped into Toby and he ended up stabbing his baby flour in the face with a red sharpie.

"Sorry, I'm, uh late, coach. Things got a little weird," Steve apologizes.

"It's about to get weirder. You're raising a baby with Pepperjack," Coach Lawrence says. They both exclaim and groaned.

Jim and Claire were complimenting each other that they're flour baby had a certain feature about their face. Blake laughed and looked at Spenser. He had the artistic skills the flour baby looked like an anime character with thick eyelashes and had a face mask that had a cat mouth on it. Spenser liked Japan's and Korea's fashion style.

The bell rang and the class was over. Blake and Spenser went walking around town for most of the day till nightfall with their flour baby. They were debating about what to name their child for the next 24 hours.

"I was thinking of Ruby Ryder," Blake recommends.

"I like it, but it can be Pidge Sapphires," Spenser suggests.

"Ha! Seriously, why Pidge?"

"Pidge is sarcastic, bluntly jokes around, and is smart, just like you,"

"Shut up, I'm not smart,"

"Yeah, you're right. You're short, that's why I suggested that name," Spenser snickers and Blake gasped. She punched Spenser's arm and laughed.

Spenser went home and decided to bring his flour baby home to let his twin sisters take care of it as well. Blake would've taken care of their baby, who was going to be Ruby Ryder because of the Alliteration in the name. If they named the baby Pidge, their baby was going to be taken away by Lauren Montogomery and Joaquin Dos Santos who created Voltron. Blake laughed to herself.

Surprisingly, Jim lived only four houses down from Spenser. She decided to pay a little visit. She coughed a little until she started to do a dry cough. She looked at her hand and saw her blood. It was mostly black and red. She began to sweat around her face. It suddenly became hot. She tried to wipe it off but she ended up wiping off the makeup around her face. It showed the purple veins around her face. Luckily, she was in the dark.

"16 more days," she whispered to herself. Every single day, she told herself how many days she had left. Otherwise, she would forget and lose count.

Her coughs and heat had gone away. She was just down the sidewalk and at the side of Jim's house, she saw two people near the basement window. Blake snuck up and saw Steve and Eli, "Steve? Eli? What are you--?!" Blake was cut off when Steve pulled her down and forced her to hear what was going on in Jim's basement. Blake sighed and listened to what was going on.

"It's a creeper den. I've never seen so many in one place," Eli whispers. Blake scoffed softly.

"You didn't tell me they got that big. Thought they were all like the little green guy. How are we supposed to take Jim down when he's got those rock apes as bodyguards?" Steve whispers loudly.