21 - First Triumbic Stone

"I swear Coach Lawrence feels uncomfortable when he talks about the human digestive system," Blake mutters as she writes down notes about the system. More explanatory than the way the coach did.

The three Trollhunters were talking to each other about the mud monster incident and a troll watching Jim and Blake. Blake didn't see anything watching her.

She touches her left eye. She could feel the purple flames igniting from her eye and it lingered the feeling of power and rage. It didn't burn at all. Blake was confused, she didn't know she could do that.

While Coach Lawrence was pointing out the organs and the "back door", Steve raises his hand and smiles, "Coach? Yeah, thank you. Don't mean to 'butt' in but I'd like to 'gas' a question"

Blake made a stifled laugh. Puns were her weakness. Including some students in the room were laughing.

"Hey, 'poo's' laughing?" Steve questions, obviously knowing who is - everyone.

"Watch it, Palchuk!" Coach Lawrence warned. Steve, however, played it like it was nothing and was pretending he wasn't doing any puns.

Jim looks at Steve, "Hey, why don't you shut you 'hole', Steve?" Jim realizes his mistake and slapped his own face. Coach Lawrence groans and sends both of the "pun-sters" to the principal's office.

Blake watched them both leave the classroom towards the principal's office. Now knowing that Mr. Strickler was a changeling - an enemy to trollkind. Blake liked Mr. Strickler as her favorite teacher and her guide but now, she has no idea what to do.

After that whole pun incident and Jim going to the changeling's office. They went to the canals of the Trollmarket entrance.

"I should've pulled daylight on him right then and there," Jim says.

"Steve would've freaked," Claire adds.

Blake nods in agreement, "yeah, he would be going berserk if he finds out that I am a Midnight Trollhunter as well,"

Jim sighs and brings out the Horngazel. Claire gasps and turns around and looks upon the canals. Blake senses it too and does the same thing, "what's wrong?" Jim questions.

"I just got a weird feeling," Claire says.

"I get those all the time, it's usually after the school lunch," Toby chortles. Jim punctured the wall with the Horngazel and began to trace a semi-circle onto the wall. Once he was done, Claire places her hand on the middle of the shape and it cracked open.

Jim picks up his and walks through, "come on, Blinky said he had something urgent to tell us,"

Toby, Blake, and Claire follow Jim into the entrance of Trollmarket. Claire and Blake look back in the direction they were staring at.

Once they entered Blinky's library, he was reading a lot of books about the Triumbic Stones, he swept his stone table clean and slammed the book on it, "I've spent nights poring over the legend os the stones, decoding it's hidden messages - endless sleepless nights,"

"The Triumbic Stones! You found something?" Jim questions.

Blake looks at one of the books and began to read it. She had no interest in about the Triumbic Stones. Besides, she had known about the Triumbic stones long ago. Blake could've told Blinky about it but she wanted him to find it on his own for his master.

While Blake was reading the room around her started to fade into mumbling voices.

"In marshland, caverns deep, and mountain's peak," Blinky recited.

"It's hidden in the final stanza - mountain's peak, it's so obvious! The stone is hidden in the mountain" Blake looks up when Claire was excited. Everyone looked at her, "sorry, I'm a riddle dork," she confesses as she puts her hand on her cheek.