47 - Tribunal Trials & Deep Darkness

Blake was anxious about the Trials, she didn't know how to act since she's never been in court before. She's only been in business meetings in her father's company building with other people with a high profile.

Believe it or not, Sky was supposed to inherit it but she became a nurse and to settle down. So, Blake was the one who was going to inherit the business.

She wasn't ready for what was going to come for the Tribunal Trials that her hands began to sweat and the temperature in her body started to rise in heat. It was like her cold body was getting back to normal but she knew it wasn't.

Blake bites on her nails, "13 days left. Ugh, I'm running out of time!" Blake growls, "but Jim needs us right now, let's do this, Blake! Don't make this about yourself!" Blake told herself.

She summons her armour just to wear to represent herself as the Midnight Trollhunter in front of the Tribunal. She enters the trial and saw Jim being lowered from the cage he was in earlier, she sprinted toward the others and sighed.

"Once convicted, the Trollhunter will be sentenced to exile in the Deep," Usurna announces.

"What's the 'Deep'?" Blake and Toby questioned in unison. Blake doesn't know since she's barely been in Trollmarket in the time of her absence.

Blinky explains for them, "a place of unknown madness. No one exactly knows what resides at the bottom of the Deep, because no Troll has ever returned from it,"

Jim asked what he was going to do to not be sent into the Deep. Queen Usurna began the trial but Blinky stopped them and reassured Jim that he couldn't fight against such allegations. But Jim spoke of Merlin. They gasped. However, Blinky didn't really believe Jim when Merlin visited Jim in a dream of some sort.

"So much for having you represent me," Jim says.

"Unfortunately, Trollhunter, Troll Law states that the accused may only be represented by his own tribe," Vendel comments. The others agreed with Vendel on that comment.

"But these children don't know the slightest about Troll Law," Blinky hugged the three of the other humans in the room. But Usurna pushed it that the rules are quite clear on the current matter.

"Can you give us a minute for us to talk it over?" Blake questioned.

"Hm. Very well," Queen Usurna accepted.

Everyone began to huddle up but Blake had a sudden urge to vomit, she stands to the side and fell to her knees and hands. She began to cough and gag but she couldn't stop coughing even if she tried to force herself to stop. She ended up losing the strength in her body.

Vendel quickly headed toward her side, "Vendel, what are you doing?" Queen Usurna questioned loudly, slightly angered.

Vendel looked back, "Blake is running out of time, she needs immediate assistance. The Darkness is consuming her body, you can tell by the way she looks and the colour in her body is draining," Vendel pointed out.

Queen Usurna saw Blake's face and can see her turning into a grey-scaled version of Blake from the early days, "we will continue this later when Blake is treated and gets proper rest," The Tribunal walks away from the chair.

Blake was being carried in Blinky's arms as they were being carried towards the Heartstone, she was coughing and gagging and the veins around her face was started to expand around her face. Vendel quickly treated Blake to let the symptoms stop for a minute before it could get any worse.

"We have to let her rest. Let's go back to the Tribunal and continue the Trial," Vendel says. Blinky looks once more at Blake and she looked calm. He agreed and went back.