56 - Purple Coffee

Blake went back to training in a completely different style. Her hair was a wavy Mop Crop. She still wore her black biker jacket and her military tag with her birthdate on it. She wore a white blouse that was tucked into her high-waisted goth black skirt. Her boots were slightly higher from her combat boots and had more heel to it.

"You look different," Nomura pointed out while carrying a can of coffee. Mr. Strickler and Jim look back and noticed Blake in her different style.

"Yeah, different and ready for today's training," Blake says as she places down her backpack.

"Excellent timing, we were just going to begin our new training," Mr. Strickler says. Blake joins in.

Mr. Strickler has brought in a coffee can with Gummgumm ashes known as Gravesand from the remains of pulverized GummGumm bones and such. As Mr. Strickler reached the can to Blake, she grabbed a handful of it and so did Jim.

They both opened their hands revealing the purple ashes, "so, what do we do?" Jim questions.

Mr. Strickler and Nomura blow the Gravesand into their faces. Both of the Trollhunters started to inhale the Gravesand through their nostrils. They both coughed roughly. Both of their eyes went from blue and black to red and yellow like Mr. Strickler's eyes.

"How do you both feel?" Mr. Strickler questions.

"Angrier!" Blake and Jim growled in unison with a deeper tone of voice. The two changelings smirked and transformed into their changeling form.

"Use that anger!" Mr. Strickler encourages. Jim and Blake summon their armour and then their swords to use while fighting. Nomura and Mr. Strickler began to fight the two Trollhunters.

Blake and Jim were faster than normal and flexible - dodging every move that they throw and attacking them with physical combat and their swords. Blake felt more powerful than ever, it felt like she could fight Gunmar herself without feeling any fear.

Both of the Trollhunters were able to defeat them but Blinky came in and interrupted them during their training. He was shocked to find Jim and Blake with the eyes of a changeling. Blinky was angered to see Nomura and Mr. Strickler. Jim and Blake hissed at Blinky about Mr. Strickler training them, not lecturing them.

"Master Jim, Master Blake. Your voices, your eyes," Blinky pointed out.

Blinky stepped back slowly when both of the Trollhunters walked toward them while coughing a few times. He ended up knocking a can of coffee with the Gravesand inside. He took a sniff and was shocked that the changelings gave their Trollhunters Gravesand.

Blinky looked at them with a worried expression, "Master Jim, Master Blake, look at me. The very reason the Amulets chose you for your humanity. And following your human instincts hasn't failed you yet," Blinky pointed out with a sad tone.

Jim and Blake were able to snap back into reality. They apologized to Blinky for losing themselves while under the possession of Gravesand.

After they headed home before heading to school. Blake went to her room to clean herself up, "how was training with Mr. Strickler?" Skyler questioned, leaning on the door with her arms crossed.

"It was good, we used Grave-- my voice!" Blake exclaimed as she placed her hand on her throat and mouth. Blake's voice, before the Gravesand, now her voice has a slight husk sound to it and fruity.

"Woah! That sounds... badass!" Skyler exclaims.

Blake scoffed, "I have to deal with this now, dammit!" Blake grabbed her bag and walked toward her school. She wasn't going to get used to her voice after using the Gravesand. But, she liked it because it made her sound intimidating.