45 - Troublemakers

While Jim and his friends were trying to stop gnomes from crashing Senor Uhl's car with a police car was following them from a distance. Blake and Spenser were inside the school with wrapping paper and covered many objects in Christmas, Easter, and Birthday wrappings. They covered everything in the wrapping, every single object, desk, and set of lockers in wrapping paper.

With everything covered in wrapping paper, Senor Uhl caught them at the school with the rolls of wrapping paper in their hands. They ended up getting Saturday detention. Blake wasn't bothered by this, but Spenser felt bad.

~ ~ ~

Early in the morning, Blake was dropped off at school for her Saturday detention.

"Seriously, gift wrapping all of the classrooms, not to mention the whole classroom?" Sky scolded a little.

"Hey, when you're a senior, you gotta end the year with the greatest prank and clearly we failed," Blake says, reminded herself about the prank planned with Spenser.

"Heh, how did I end up with a sister who has the Ryder DNA in their genes?"

"Shut up, see you at home,"

"Yeah, don't have too much fun like in Detroit,"

"Definitely won't, I changed. Gotta go," Blake exited the car. Behind Sky's car, she saw her boyfriend coming in with his twin sister's scolding him slightly but they hugged him with a soft smile. They drove off in their car and Spenser saw Blake looking at him.

Spenser walked toward Blake and hugged her. They both walked in the school to begin their Saturday detention.

They walked in the classroom where Senor Uhl taught. Every student that got detention was scattered all over the classroom in different seats. Steve and Eli were sitting in front and behind each other. Mary was sitting alone taking selfies. Jim, Claire, and Toby were sitting each other like always. Blake and Spenser were sitting beside them, but they were minding their own business.

"Hey, Blake, since you're a senior, why are taking junior classes?" Spenser questioned.

"I took senior classes when I was in my year, my second year I took freshmen, my third year I took sophomore classes, and today is my last year, but I am taking junior classes," Blake answered while slouching.

"What? Is that even possible?"

"Well, when you have a father who graduated from college at the age of 15, you kind of gain the inheritance of their knowledge, you have access,"

"Wow, your father must've been amazing,"

Blake falls silent, "yeah, he was,"

Senor Uhl starts the detention by having everyone hand in their phones. Homework or stare at a wall - Blake can now see why everyone doesn't like Senor Uhl that much, "you will not leave this room. If I find one of you has left without permission, then you all have to face punishment. Do you understand?" Senor Uhl questions.

"Yes," everyone says in unison.

Before detention truly started, Toby was going to eat his Diablo Maximus Breakfast Burrito, but Senor Uhl took it away from him. Then detention truly started.

"I can't just sit here knowing that there could be a possible chance that Gunmar is out," Claire starts. When Jim started explaining about how he could not cause a panic. Blake noticed Eli listening in on their conversation and Jim noticed it.

Eli tried to cover it up by reading but a crumbled up paper was thrown at him and hit him, "mind your own business," Toby says as he threw another.