Five: Hate Comments

I haven't seen Dan all morning. It's been over 2 hours and I'm beginning to get worried. I walk down the hall to Dan's room and crack open the door. I see him sitting at his desk with his head down.

"You okay Bear?" I ask worriedly. For a moment Dan doesn't reply. But then he slowly shakes his head no, and my heart shatters. I walk over to his desk and kneel down next to him. "You wanna talk about it?" He shakes his head again, and pushes his open laptop towards me. I look at the screen and see that he's looking in the comments of his latest video. There's one specific comment that catches my eye.

FortniteGod126: Dan is so ugly and fat why do people like him?? What a waste of oxygen.

(I'm so bad at writing hate lmao I'm sorry)

Understanding immediately washed over me. I looked over to Dan's broken figure. I turned his chair so he was facing me, but his head still hung low.

"Is this what's upsetting you love?" Dan's eyes met mine for a fraction of a second before they flitted away. He nodded silently. I gently tilted his chin up so he'd meet my gaze. "Don't listen to them Dan. You are gorgeous. They're just another dumby on the internet looking for attention." He nodded again but still didn't seem convincing. I decided to take action.

I began to kiss every inch of skin on his face. Starting at his forehead and traveling all the way down to his jawline. He giggled as I pressed one final kiss to his nose. I rest my forehead against his.

"I love you." I whisper. He looked at me with a little half smirk.

"I love you too."

***

Later that night, as we were getting ready for bed, I turned to see Dan looking at himself in the mirror with a dissatisfied look on his face. I finished pulling on my shirt and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" I asked, giving Dan a peck on the cheek. He let out a defeated sigh.

"Phil, do i look... fat?" The question caught me way off guard.

"Of course not Dan you're perfect!" I immediately reply. But he still doesn't look convinced. I turn him around and give him a passionate kiss on the lips. "Do you trust me love?" I whisper against his chapped lips. Dan nods and I remove his shirt and toss it aside. I break our kiss and turn him around to face the mirror again.

"Gosh, look at you Dan. You're freakin beautiful!" I exclaim and see a small blush illuminate Dan's cheeks. "Look at your adorable curls," I run my fingers through Dan's hair. "And your soft tummy," I tickle Dan's stomach lightly and he giggles. "And lets not forget your amazing diii," Dan whacks my arm lightly. I feign offense. "I was gonna say dimples. Your dimples are super cute." He laughs and turns around to hug me properly, and I wrap my arms securely around his waist.

"Thank you Phil." He says. I feel his heart beating steadily against my chest. I place a tender kiss to the top of his head.

"Anything for you love. Now, let's get some rest ok?" Dan nods and we climb into bed, falling into a deep and contented sleep.

A/N: This was just a short fluff thing that I wrote because I was bored and wanted to write fluff so... yeah.