Seven: Pillow Talk

A/N: This used to be a girlxgirl fic that I wrote so if you see any weird pronouns or mistakes feel free to point them out. Also if some of you read my other oneshot book you may have read this before so feel free to skip this one.
Triggers: None. Much fluff.

Dan's POV

"Dannnnnnnn." Phil whined. We were both currently situated on the couch in my living room. I was using my macbook to work on my science presentation. Phil had been watching tv, but seemed to have become bored of the limited options so he began bugging me.

"Dan."

"Daniel"

"Danny Boi."

"Whaaaaaat?" I finally answered, mimicking Phil's tone.

"I'm booooooooored." Phil complained and flopped back into the couch for dramatic effect. I rolled my eyes at my inattentive friend. He tends to get bored of activities really fast and loves making plans to fill time. The boy is almost never  stupified. I sighed, knowing fully well that there was no arguing with Phil when he's like this. I reluctantly set my laptop to the side and turn to face Phil, who has assumed the 'woe is me' position.

"Well how is that my fault?" I ask. My friend only lets out an exasperated sigh in response. I roll my eyes and accepted defeat.

"What should we do?" I ask. Phil shoots up as though he had found a new sense of purpose.

"Can we build a fort?" He asks in a giddy tone. I laughed at my childish friend.

"Fiiiiiiine." I replied, faking annoyance. In reality, I too was excited at the prospect of making a fort. I haven't made one since I was little. We then began to gather every pillow, blanket, comforter, and chair from the house and gathered them in a pile in the living room. Phil grabs every rubber band he can get his hands on while I begin organizing the chairs. Once we have placed the chairs in an acceptable manor, we drape the blankets over them, securing them with rubber bands.

Phil's POV

I steal a glance over at Dan. I have to admit, the boy is pretty damn adorable sometimes. The way his nose scrunches up, and his eyebrows furrow in concentration, it's a heart melting sight. I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't have even the tiniest bit of a crush on Dan. I'm bisexual, so is Dan. We both came out to each other a little over 6 months ago. He was the first person I told, and honestly, I had felt so much better after I had. It was like a weight had been lifted from my chest. I'm eternally grateful to Dan for sharing that experience with me. But, even though we both swing for the same team, I am convinced that there is no way in hell that he would ever like me back. Dan is perfect, and I'm just not.

I then return my gaze to my work. I was just finishing up tying the last rubber band. Then, we took two of the biggest pillows available to create makeshift doors for the entrance. We use the extra pillows and blankets to decorate the inside. We happily clamor inside, a mess of giggles as we flop down inside and gaze around at their handy work.

"I'll be right back." Dan says grinning. He leaves the fort only to return a few moments later, a bag of Smartfood and his laptop in hand. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks. I nod enthusiastically and Dan smiles warmly in response. He fully enters the fort and places the laptop in front of us. We scroll through Netflix to find something good to watch. A certain movie catches my eye.

"Spider-Man Homecoming? That sounds interesting." Dan's head turns sharply as he gawks at me in disbelief. I feel confused and awkward as Dan continues to stare me down.

"You... have never seen... Spider Man Homecoming?!" I shook my head, still confused and uncomfortable. "Oh, we are watching that." Dan says. He clicks on the movie and it began playing.