Sixteen: New Years Kiss

A/N: Hi she's back with the typical New Years oneshot.

Phil and I are going to a party. Again. But this time it's at our friend Louise's house. Louise hosts kind of fun but also refined. It's more formal than any of Chris or Pj's parties. So at around 4:30 pm, Phil and I are forced to cut our nightly cuddle session short. We go to our rooms and begin to get ready.

I decide to wear my black and white plaidish suit. and my black shirt with the little zipper in the front. And my only pair of black dress shoes. I take a deep breath as I look in the mirror, trying to assure myself that I look alright. I take a deep breath and step into the hall, only to have my breath knocked back out again.

There stands Phil, in what I assume is his party outfit. He's wearing a blue short sleeve button up with small black polka dots on it that fits his frame perfectly. He's also wearing black ripped jeans and black dress shoes similar to mine. He decided not to wear his contacts so his thick black glasses are on his face. Gorgeous as ever. But there is one thing to fix.

I walk up to Phil and unbutton the top button of his shirt. He gives me a confused look.

I whisper in his ear, "It looks sexier that way." I nibble on his ear gently. Causing him to giggle and bring his lips to mine in a tender kiss.

"You ready to leave?" He asks, in a whisper. I can still feel his breath on my lips. I nod my head yes and he practically drags me out the door. I grab our coats and the keys on the way out.

We take the subway to Louise's, considering neither of us owns a car and Phil hasn't driven properly since he was 18. It's better for our safety to take the subway. We hop on the London Underground and take it all the way to Louise's place. Phil got tired halfway through and falls asleep on my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile at his adorableness. I truly feel lucky to have him in my life.

As we stood up to get ready to get off, I grabbed Phil's hand tightly in my own and intertwined our fingers. He smiles at me and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. I then began walking towards Louise's flat, hand in hand with Phil.

We ascend the stairs to the flat and without even looking, we knew which one it was. There was music playing on the other side of the door. Phil knocked three times and we waited for someone to let us in. Almost immediately, the door swung open to reveal Louise, smiling brightly as usual.

"Well if it isn't my two favorite boyfriends." She laughed. Phil and I exchanged an amused look before he spoke up to correct her.

"Fiancés actually." He smiles and displayed his ring for her to look at. Her eyes lit up in surprise and excitement. She squealed and pulled us into a giant three way bear hug.

"Oh my gosh I'm sooooo happy for you!!!! Wait til Chris and Pj hear." And with that she scurried off, presumably to find Chris and Pj. Phil just laughed and turned to me. His eyes sparkled in the dimmed lights. His cheeks glowed a rosy pink from the cold. He looked beautiful as usual.

Suddenly, A Thousand Years by Christina Perri began playing. Phil grinned at me and did a fake bow, holding his hand out for me to take.

"May I have this dance good sir?" He asks.

"You dork." I giggle and place my hand into his. He drags me towards the crowded dance floor. We secure a sit right in the center. Phil wraps his arms around my waist and I snake mine around his neck. We begin to sway from side to side. The music played softly in the background

I have died everyday waiting for you

I sigh contentedly and lean my forehead on Phil's shoulder, placing a kiss to his neck. He kissed the top of my head and we continued dancing.

Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
Love you for a thousand more

"I love you." Phil whispers into my hair. I smile and look up at him. He pulls me into his chest and closes the space between our lips once again. I pull back and look into his crystal blue eyes.

"I love you too, you spork." I giggle.

"MY SHIP IS SAILING OH MY GOD!!!" An unmistakable female voice yells. We look around to see Louise , Chris, and Pj watching us from a few feet away. Only then do we notice that most of the other couples have vacated the floor. Phil chuckles and I blush furiously. He gentle grabs my chin and makes me look back at him. He rubs our noses together in an escamo kiss. We hear a thud from behind us. When we turn around again, we see Chris on the his knees making prayer hands.

"I would like to than not only God, but Jesus for making dreams come true on this day." We all chuckle and Pj looks at Chris with a look of pure fondness.

"You're such an idiot." He grins. Chris returns the grin immediately.

"GUYS!!! IT'S ALMOST 2019!!!!!!!!" Sean runs into the room and ushers us to the TV.

The clock ticks down and we are in the last ten seconds of 2018.

10...

I see all of the couples begin to turn towards each other.

9...

Phil turns towards me

8...

He intertwines our fingers and gives me another irresistible smile

7...

I look up at him and feel my cheeks grow warm

6...

He gently caresses my cheek

5...

He boops my nose causing us both to break into a fit of giggles.

4...

I see him freeze and time moves even slower than it had before

3...

He leans in

2...

closer

1...

collision.

I vaguely hear the sounds of cheering signalling the beginning of 2019, but I'm too focused on Phil. Saying the world melted away is too cliche. I feel like everything is born again. New opportunities, new love, new us.

***

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! That was the world's crappiest ending but I'm actually kind of proud of this one. Anyway hope your 2018 was the absolute BEST!!! Love ya guys and see you next week!!!