Three: Giving The People What They REALLY Want

A/N: This is gonna be so dumb im sorry. This is told from the POV of a fan *Musters up best dan howell voice* OoOoOoOoO qUiRkY

I get home from school and I am pleasantly surprised when I see a youtube notification from Daniel Howell. The title is I'M DOING A YOUTUBE TAG and I giggle at Dan's obvious lack of a better title.

"A month without uploading he comes back with a tag." I sing to myself quietly. I decide homework can wait. I click on the video and Dan's face illuminates the screen.

"Hello Internet," He says using his old intro. "Today I'll be doing something a bit different. I'm gonna do a youtube tag. But not just one. I'll be combining two youtube tags I think you guys will love."

"The first is the girlfriend tag." Dan says. I squeal quietly at this. My friends and I have been waiting to see who Dan's dating for AGES. I'd hoped it'd be Phil, but as long as Dan's happy, I won't be mad. "I know what you're thinking: 'Dan!! How the fuck did you get someone to date you?!' And I honestly have no fucking clue but I'm the luckiest guy in the world because of her. So here she is!!" I watch silently as Phil slides into view, looking damn good with his quiff and glasses. My jaw drops to the floor.

"Hi! I'm Susan and I'm Dan's girlfriend." Phil says. Dan's hyena laugh rings through my phone.

"Why is that your default girl's name you absolute spoon." Dan giggles. He then wraps his arms around Phil and kisses him on the cheek affectionately. Phil blushes profusely.

I'm internally dying. I've waited years for this video, and now that it's here, I don't know what to do with myself. They're just sitting there now, staring at each other. Full Love Eyes Lester and Heart Eyes Howell. Dan turns back to the camera.

"The second tag isn't really a tag but it's a pretty popular type of video. It's a coming out video." I literally shriek at this, unable to keep all of my fangirlness inside. "I'm gay for Phil everybody!!! But I'm bi for real. I mentioned that a while ago on MySpace but no one goes on MySpace anymore." Dan you fucking meme. He just dropped an atomic bomb on us and he's still cracking MySpace jokes! This guy...

"And I'm also bi!! But Dan's the love of my life and I'd never leave him." Phil says, looking at Dan. They both begin to lean in slowly. 'yes yES YES,' I think, waiting for the collision I've read about so many times in phanfics. But right before they kiss, the screen goes black and some text pops up:

Lmao. You thought ;)

It takes everything in me not to throw my phone in frustration. Soon their faces pop up again except Dan's hair is messed up and Phil's lips are slightly swollen. Those bitches just had a full make out sesh during filming.

"Anyway yeah Phil is my girlfriend and we have to go. Bye!" And the video ends. I start frantically dming my friends.

(I made up these names randomly no correlation to any real life phan accounts)

Did you see Dan's new video??????????

laddypthiccglabella: Umm... YES AND IM STILL WHEEZING

twentyonephangirl: I'VE NEVER CRAFTED SO HARD IN MY LIFE

mychemicalinteractiveintroverts: I'M IN SCHOOL

mychemicalinteractiveintroverts:SHIT

mychemicalinteractiveintroverts:WHAT'D I MISS

OOO BITCH GIT YO ASS TO A BATHROOM RN AND WATCH THE VIDEO IT'S IMPORTANT

mychemicalinteractiveintroverts: OK OK BRB BBS

granniephanniedjh: OMG WHEN THE SCREEN WENT BLACK-

granniephanniedjh: I FELL ON MY ASS

laddypthiccglabella: OMG BITCH SAME

mychemicalinteractiveintroverts: OMG DID I JUST WATCH WHAT I THINK I JUST WATCHED???

HELL YEAH YOU DID

mychemicalinteractiveintroverts: ASDFGHJKL I CHOKED

mychemicalinteractiveintroverts: AND NOT IN A KINKY WAY

I was still laughing at my friends when I noticed that I had a Twitter notification. And when I saw who it was from and what it was about, I fell off of my chair and smacked my head on the ground.

New tweet from Danyiff Howl:
(Dan can live his furry truth)
Just kidding guys. Gotta give the people what they REALLY want
*unedited pic of them kissing*
#phanconfirmedhoteltrivago

A/N: OOF this whole thing was just one big meme and it's super cringey but here you go. I really wanted to make a fic about them coming out and I wanted to make it interesting and different. I... think? I?? Succeeded??? Prolly not but ya know whateves its a thing and it exists now boobye