Four: Phil Please

A/N: Whoa! Two updates in one day? This is madness!! Anyways, yeah a thing happened with Dan and Phil, and it inspired me to write. If you didn't know Phil got admitted to the hospital because he fainted and I thought I'd write about it cause why not.

It was nighttime when it happened. I was just laying in bed when I felt the mattress shift slightly. I didn't think anything of it as Phil usually gets up to get a drink of water or use the bathroom at least once a night. I was about to go to sleep when I heard a tentative voice next to me.

"Dan?" Phil whispers quietly. I open my eyes and see Phil standing next to me. I get up and rub my eyes. Only then do I see the worry on Phil's face. "I-I don't feel so good." (flashbacks to Infinity War) And then all of a sudden Phil collapses. It's as if his legs just gave out from under him.

"PHIL!!!" I scream as I spring out of bed and rush to his side. I check his pulse and I am relieved to find the steady beat of his heart still prominent. I quickly dial 999 as the first few tears escape my eyes. I look over to my boyfriend's resting form and say a silent prayer for him.

"Hello 999 what's your emergency?" A lady's voice echos out of the receiver.

"Hi yes I'd like to report that my friend, Phil Lester just passed out. I don't know what happened he just collapsed!!" I say, still looking at Phil. Seeing him unconscious is only making me cry harder.

"Ok sir. I need you to remain calm. What's your address? We'll send an ambulance to pick him up." I quickly tell her the address and she hangs up. I return my attention to Phil. Tears now flowing down my cheeks in a continuous stream. I gently caress his cheek. It feels cold, almost lifeless and that terrifies me. I flinch away and start sobbing harder.

"Phil please," I whisper quietly. "Please be alright."

I decided to prepare for the paramedics. I put on a shirt, a sweatshirt, and some shoes. I grabbed the nearest bag (which coincidentally happened to be one of the black glitter japan ones from danandphilshop.com) and began packing it full of things for the hospital. I packed mine and Phil's phones, a charger, Phil's jean jacket (I know he'll thank me later), and my headphones.

The ambulance arrives shortly after I finished. They pushed Phil's unconscious form onto the gurney. As I ran up behind the paramedics loading Phil into the vehicle, one of them stopped me.

"I'm sorry son. But, only family members are allowed to ride in the ambulance with the patient." He says. I almost cried. There is no way I'd be able to drive to the hospital knowing Phil is still unconscious. I quickly come up with a plan.

"He's my husband." I blurt out. The guy eyes me suspiciously and I worry that he'll check my left hand for a ring (that I don't have yet). But, he just sighs and tells me to hop in. I look at the guy gratefully and climb into the ambulance and sit next to Phil. I grab his hand in mine. Suddenly, his eyes fluttered open and I gasped quietly. He looked over at me and smiled a little. I smiled back and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

He'll be okay.

***

We arrive at the hospital and I am told to wait in the waiting room for a bit as they set Phil up and diagnose him. I'm not really worried as much anymore. I know Phil is okay. The only thing that's still causing me some anxiety is the undiscovered diagnosis. I play some games to try to calm down my racing heart. It was about 30 minutes later when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see a doctor smiling at me.

"Are you Dan Howell?" He asks, and I nod. "I came to give you an update on your... husband," He gives me a skeptical smile and I blush a bit. "He's fine don't worry. He fainted from dehydration. Nothing too serious but he will have to stay here for 24 hours just in case he passes out again." I nod in understanding.

"Can I see him?" I ask and the doctor leads me to Phil's room. I peek in and see Phil laying on a bed, smiling at me. I turn around to see that the doctor has left, presumably to check on another patient. I walk into the room and Phil's grin grows wider.

"Hello Dan!" He says cheerily. I feel all kinds of emotions at once. Relief, happiness, love, and just a bit of anger. Anger because Phil scared me half to death. I walk to the bedside and hit him across the head to emphasize my point. "Ow! What was that for?!" He rubs his head to dull the pain.

"YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK YOU TWAT!!!" I yell at Phil, tearing up again. Phil's face melts into one of understanding.

"Bear, are you okay? Come here." He held out his arms and I walked into them, sobbing quietly into his shoulder. "Dan I'm alright. You don't need to cry love."

"I th-thought I lost you." I sniffle. God I sound pathetic. Phil pulls back and looked me in the eyes.

"Dan I would NEVER leave you like that. I'm not going anywhere." I look him directly in the eyes now.

"P-promise?" I ask. He smiles and kisses my lips softly.

"I promise." He whispers against my lips and places another chaste kiss to them. He looks me in the eyes again, his arms now resting around my neck. "I love you so much Dan." I smirk and kiss his adorable button nose.

"I love you too Lester."

***

In typical Dan and Phil fashion, we set up camp. Phil took out the charger and began charging his phone. The nurses had hooked him up to an IV. Phil then tweeted about his condition because... well, I'm not really sure why he did it. He said I should take the bed and get some sleep. I protested at first but he continued to insist and I realized that I was indeed very tired so I obliged. I got a good sleep for about an hour and when I woke up I saw Phil sitting in the chair just spacing out and looking at the ground. God he's gorgeous. I quickly snap a photo and put it on insta and twitter so people know he's okay. And in turn he whipped out his phone to take a picture of me. I quickly got into my trademark 'french girl' position and he took a video for his insta story.

I giggle as he shows me the video before walking over to him. I wrap my arms around him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're so brave Phil. I'm proud of you." I muse. He laughs and gives me another kiss on the cheek.

It's moments like these that remind me that Phil is a strong person. And that I really do love him, even if he's an idiot sometimes.

***

A/N: WOW EMMA NEVER KNOWS HOW TO END FICS PROPERLY. But thanks so much for reading this ik it's not the best but it means so much that you would take the time to read what I write.

Thank you and I love you!