Chapter 2

When we were finished, Dave and I walked back to the boys and joined them on the sofa. "Let's drink some beer"; Alec said, getting the agreement of all of us. I got the beers out of the fridge, cracked them open and handed one to each of the others. Dave sat down on a chair, Alec and Tico shared one couch and Richie waited for me to share the other couch with him. When I finally sat, Tico came up with an idea. "Do you guys want to watch a film?" Everybody nodded, so David asked which one. "Um...what about Titanic?", Richie asked and everybody nodded in agreement again. Tico put in the disc and the film started. Richie wrapped one arm around me and I snuggled up to his warm chest. The whole film we sat this way and David winked at me a couple of times. I just smirked at him and closed my eyes, listening to Richie's soothing heartbeat. In the end, we both cried a lot. We hugged each other tightly until Alec swiched the TV off. Then we parted quickly, trying not to smile. "I think I'm going to bed, I'm very tired", I said, glanced at Richie and went up into the bathroom.

While I was brushing my teeth, two arms wrapped around me and pulled my back against a warm, safe chest. I smiled as Richie kissed my cheek softly and laid his chin down on my shoulder. He stood behind me that way until I was ready and guided me to my bed. "Goodnight"; Richie whispered and got on my bed to hug me tightly. I closed my eyes and felt Richie's lips kissing my neck up to my mouth. We looked into each others eyes deeply and finally started to kiss passionately. I felt Richie's warm hand sliding under my T-shirt and stroking my naked skin softly. For a moment I could barely breathe because of the feeling he was giving to me. He stopped kissing me, parted his lips from mine and looked at me, worried. "Is everything okay?", he asked softly. I knew that he was so caring because he didn't want to do something wrong. "Yeah, it was just...breathtaking", I replied, placing a light kiss on his rosy lips. He smiled, just looking at me and studying the curves of my body. I saw how his eyes got a little darker of desire and smirked. It felt so good to see how I could drive him crazy like that. He finally gave me one last loving smile and went to his bed, leaving me in thoughts of him.

I turned to the window, trying to sleep, but I just couldn't. I missed the warmth of his body and the taste of his lips already. It was insane how crazy he could make me, only by being around. I tossed and turned, not getting any sleep. After a while of lying awake, the whole bus was finally silent. I hesitated, but then slid out of my bed and tip-toed to Richie's. In the bed above I heard Tico snore peacefully and silently. I smiled, as I saw Richie's right hand sticking out of the blanket and laid my hand on his, softly stroking it with my thumb. He turned his head, opening his gorgeous eyes. He then recognized me, and I could see the wide  smile that spread across his face. "Babe, what are you doing here? I don't want you to get away, don't get me wrong, but why are you standing in the cold, what if you get sick?", he asked worried. "I can't sleep. I'm thinking about you all the time and can't take the difference between us", I replied, looking into his eyes, dreaming. "I miss you too, would you like to come in here next to me?", he asked, patting the spot next to him. "I would love to", I replied and slid under the warm blanket. Richie pulled me into his arms and I recognized, that he was only wearing his boxershorts. God, he was so damn hot in that moment. I could feel myself growing hard at the look of his messy hair, his dark brown eyes and the delicate skin which I felt under my sweaty hands. Richie smirked and took one of my hands in his. "It's so cute how you react to me", he whispered, noticing that I got red cheeks and smirked a little more. "You're looking so hot that it's impossible to not react to you in another way", I whispered, blushed, and saw how he smiled at me, also blushing. Suddenly I felt his hands on my hips and he started to lift my shirt up. My eyelids flattered shut and he took the shirt off my body. I then opened my eyes again, which were met by his once again. Richie laid down on top of me, stroking my cheek with his right hand. "Look what you have just done to me", Richie whispered and I felt through my boxers, that he was hard too. I gasped at the feeling and tangled my hands in his hair. Richie buried his face in my neck, started to suck a little spot, right under my ear. I moaned silently, closing my eyes and running my hands over his naked chest. You could already feel the heat and the desire surrounding us. The kisses grew more passionate, and I finally felt Richie's warm hands sliding to my boxershorts. I opened my eyes. Was I ready for this? I, mean, I wanted it for so long and even now I wanted it so bad. But it was a little too quick, we were at our first night together. I knew him before of course, but the situation was different by now. Richie looked at me, one hand still resting on my stomach, his eyes were asking me if I was okay to go ahead. "Um Richie...Don't you think it's a bit too quick? I mean we got together this afternoon and I don't want to do it in a bus, where the others could catch us. Don't get me wrong, I want this so badly too, but not here. Can we do it on sunday, you know we'll have a hotel room by then", I said, tangling one hand in his hair and started to mess it up. "Of course, if you want so. I am ready when you are ready", he whispered and laid his head down on my naked chest, placing a light kiss on it before. "Goodnight, my love", I whispered, stroking his cheek. "Sweet dreams", he replied and we fell asleep in each others arms.