Chapter 7

I woke up shortly after that again, because I felt something warm on my lips. By the tenderness and the sweet taste I could tell that it was Richie's lips. "C'mon babe, ready to go home?", he whispered and pulled me up as I nodded. "What time is it?", I asked him while yawning a little. "I think about one a.m.", he replied sleepily and rubbed his eyes. The little noon sleeper. "Okay teddybear, let's go out, the others are already gone", I said to him, dragging him behind me by the hand. The others were waiting in front of the bus, also nearly sleeping. We all finally said goodbye to Terence, who would drive the bus back to New Jersey. At the airport I bought us all a coffee, to wake up a little. Suddenly a shy little girl came up to me. "Um...Hi, I'm Haley and I wanna ask you, if I could take a picture with you?" "Of course, I'm just a little tired", I replied and went over to David. "Dave, could you please take a picture of the little girl over there and me? She's a fan!" "Yeah, of course", he replied, following me over to her. I wrapped one arm around her shoulders and smiled the best I could. When we were done, she whispered a shy "Thanks", kissed my lips quickly and ran away. I couldn't move in shock.

As I looked over to Richie, I saw the hurt and sadness in his eyes and walked over to him. "Listen...I didn't want this, I was too shocked to react", I tried to explain, but he just turned around and walked to the toilets. Tears filled my eyes. I couldn't be without him. He would never forgive me for that mistake. Suddenly David hugged me tightly and I cried on his shoulder. "Shsh...It's not your fault, Richie just needed some time alone", he whispered and patted my back. I just cried even harder and couldn't stop. While I laid in David's arms, I heard Tico's voice. "Listen man, you broke his heart! It wasn't his fault and you know that. Do you see him crying? It's all because you're such a dumbass!" Then I heard footsteps coming towards me and finally felt a warm hand on my shoulder. "Hey, please don't cry because of me. I'm just so jealous sometimes, you know. Please forgive me Jonny", Richie whispered with a broken voice. I just jumped into his arms, never letting go. He buried his face in my neck and kissed a little spot behind my ear, making me sigh in ease. Suddenly Doc tapped our shoulders. "Point one: our plane is boarding, point two: hide it from the public." We parted quickly, going to our gate and went along the hallway to the plane. I loved our plane, because of the big, soft seats. I sat between David and Richie, Alec and Tico were sitting in the row behind us. When the plane took off, I was already sleeping in Richie's arms, listening to Aerosmith on my headphones.

I woke up, because Richie placed short kisses all over my face, not wanting to stop. "It's okay, I'm awake, I'm awake!", I said sleepily, but he still didn't stop. "I'll kiss you til you kiss me back", he finally said between kisses. I smirked and pressed my lips against his, til he had to catch breath. "Better?" "Better", he replied, leaning in to kiss my lips again. "Lovebirds! C'mon now, get your asses out of the plane!", Alec yelled from the exit. "Yeah, yeah, let's go Rich", I said and pulled him out of the plane. The tarmac was already dark, so we followed the neon signs on the wall of the building. After a drive of ten minutes, we finally arrived at our hotel. In the lounge, there were already sitting some groupies who waited for us. One jumped on Richie and kissed him wildly. The anger filled my whole body. I didn't want to loose him again. No one touches my boyfriend. I grabbed the groupie's shirt to throw her on the ground. "Don't. touch. him.", I hissed through closed teeth. The groupie-girl stared at me in shock, but then quickly ran off. "Good job!", Richie whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek. "I'll do everything for you, my big teddybear", I whispered and kissed his rosy lips gently. "Boys! Here are your keys, you'll get one room each", Doc suddenly said and handed them to us. "Okay, see you tomorrow!", we replied and went upstairs to find our rooms. When I find mine, I just fell on my bed and started to sleep. I didn't care that I still had all of my clothes on, because I was so tired.

After only a while of sleeping, I finally felt how someone took off my cowboy boots and my leather pants. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing that Richie was standing next to my bed. He just wore his boxershorts and a white T-shirt, and I could feel my face turning red. "C'mere Rich", I whispered and patted the spot next to me on the bed. He didn't think twice and got in the bed, snuggling up to me. "By the way, why are you in my room?", I asked after a while, stroking his hair softly. "Point one, the door was open and point two, I couldn't sleep without you", he mumbled in my chest, hugging me even tighter. "Um, Jonny?" "Yeah Rich?" "Can you sing me to sleep?", he asked begging, just like a little kid. "Why not? Which one do you want?", I asked him and wondered what he'd say. "'Without Love', please?", he asked again and I shivered, because that song I had written one year ago, when I noticed my crush on Richie. I started to sing with my whole love for him and closed my eyes. When I finally opened them again, Richie was asleep on my chest. I also noticed a wet spot on my shirt, right under his eye. He cried. So I hugged him tight and fell asleep, with my nose buried in his soft hair.