Chapter 13

Jon's point of view

I was so glad that I got Richie to join me at the concert. When we were downstairs, all of the others yelled at us to hurry up in excitement. "Calm down, it's just a Leppard concert", Richie chuckled and took my hand. "Yeah of course. But please hurry up, we don't want to be late", I finally whispered, kissed his lips gently and pulled him out of the hotel by his hand. We all got in one car and because there wasn't so much space, I sat down on Richie's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head down on my shoulder. "Rich I love you", I whispered and took his hand. I still haven't told him, that I bought him that white Stratocaster while I was away. It was standing on stage of Leppard, because they wanted us to join them at a few songs. Doc and I agreed and told the others, only Richie didn't know about it. "Love you too Jonny", he mumbled in my T-shirt and I shivered, because I felt his warm lips lightly touching my skin. "Boys! We're there!", Doc finally yelled from the front seat and we all got out of the car. I had spoken with Joe before, and he had gotten us VIP-tickets. Lucky us, because the queue was pretty long by now. Richie looked a little surprised, as we headed for the VIP-entrance and looked at me confused. I just winked at him and followed the others, who had already showed their tickets and were inside of the building. I showed the woman on the counter our tickets and pulled Richie in by his hand.

Richie's point of view

I didn't expect VIP-tickets, but it was fine with me of course. When we were inside, I pulled Jonny away from the others. "What will happen at this concert? You never bought tickets for a band as famous as us. And you nearly begged me to come with you. So what is going on here?", I asked him, raising my eyebrow. "Ok, you got me. We're joining Leppard at a few songs tonight. But please don't get mad at me for not telling you", he replied, lightly blushing. "Of course I'm not mad. But you could've told me", I whispered and kissed him lightly on his full lips. Jonny smiled at me and I winked at him, finally going over to the others again. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around, I was looking into two bright green eyes. "Hey Rich, nice to see you again", Joe Elliott himself greeted me and pulled me into a brotherly hug. "Hey Joe, I heard we should join you at a few songs tonight", I replied and patted his back lightly. "Yeah that would be great. So, I need to go now, concert starts in a few minutes", he finally said and left through a door on the end of the corridor. What a man.

Suddenly I heard a few girly voices scream and fast footsteps after that. "Oh no, fucking groupies" I thought and went over to Jon, who was hiding his famous blue eyes behind a pair of sunglasses. "Have you got some left for me, Jonny?", I whispered desperately and he luckily nodded. Soon I got them on and dared to look behind me. My eyes widened in shock as I turned around, because fifteen girls stood behind me. "Hey I'm Liv", the bitchiest of them said to me. "Hey", I replied politely and turned to the other boys again. Suddenly the girl named Liv slipped her hand under my shirt, causing me to take a few steps away from her. "What the fuck!", I yelled at her, but she just smiled evily. As I glanced over to Jon, I saw how he fought with himself to hit the girl. His head had turned red in anger and he shot Liv scathing looks all the time. That was my Jonny. I knew that he would do everything for me right in that moment. In an unnoticed moment I got behind him, taking his hand in mine. "It's okay Jonny, calm down", I whispered into his ear, causing him to sigh. "I love you", I whispered again, left a little kiss on his cheek and turned my attention to the security man, who told us to follow him. As we all went along a hallway, Jon whispered "Love you too" under his breath and let his hand slide over my back. I flashed him a loving smile and looked forward, because we had arrived at the side-edge of the stage. Leppard was playing Hysteria by now and I closed my eyes, just focussing on the music. Everything matched. The guitar, bass, drums and the singing. After a while Jon leaned his head against my shoulder and took my hand. I smiled and breathed in his beautiful Jonny-smell, dreaming myself away from the reality for a while.

Suddenly Joe's voice through the mic told us, to come on stage. The crowd was going crazy as they noticed, that they would see Bon Jovi at their Leppard concert too. I went over to Phil and Steve, asking them what guitar I should take. "Can I borrow one of yours?", I finally asked and they both grinned. "No man, there's one for you over there", Steve told me and pointed at a guitar, which was standing on the other edge of the stage. "Thanks man", I replied, giving the both of them a high five and going across the stage. When I arrived at the guitar, my jaw dropped. It was the white Stratocaster which I liked so much. On it, there was a little letter that showed the words "I love you, my little rockstar" with a drawn heart right behind it. My cheeks turned red in excitement and my head snapped around to search Jon. When I found him talking to Joe, I ran to him and hugged the hell out of him, causing him to pant pretty hard afterwards. "Thank you so much Jonny. I love you too", I whispered and tenderly connected his lips to mine, but only for a short time. When I parted from him, he blushed heavily and winked at me, before he turned around to talk to Joe again. I ran back to the guitar and started to play some songs on it. This was going to be a great night.