Chapter 14

Jon's Point of View:

The gig with Leppard was awesome. All of the boys were giving their best and rocked the hell out of the audience. I couldn't help but chuckle every time I glanced at Richie, because he looked like a little kid on christmas eve. At the end of the concert we all hugged each other friendly and went backstage. Suddenly I felt a sweaty hand on my arm. "Hey Rich", I whispered before I turned around, knowing it was him. Desire rushed through my body as I finally faced him. He just wore his leather pants and his cowboy boots, his tanned chest was exposed. His hair was a sweaty mess and his cheeks were glowing red, as he looked at me lovingly with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "Hey Jonny, thank you so much for that guitar again", he finally whispered and stroked my cheek, touching my lips lightly with his warm fingers. "I knew you'd like it", I replied and fought with myself to touch his chest. I wanted so bad to feel his soft skin under my hands. "Rich, can we go to the bathroom?", I finally asked and Richie directly looked at my pants. He smirked as he saw what he had already expected and nodded.

After we had asked Joe for the way, we nearly ran out of the backstage area and into a small cabin. I ran my hands over the warm skin of Richie's chest and captured his lips directly after we heard the door close. I knew he didn't like it when I was dominant, so I let out a chuckle as he pressed me against the cold wall. "Jonny, I think you're too clothed", he whispered and I hummed desperately. He smirked and slowly took my shirt off. "Much better", he sighed and touched my chest all over with his rough, guitarist hands. The situation got pretty heated again and soon I found myself totally filled with desire, not thinking anymore. That was when we heard the door open and Joe came in. "What the hell... Jon... Richie... what are you doing there?", he asked, a little shocked. "Um, we're living our sexuality", Richie replied, causing me to blush and chuckle nervously. "Oh okay, so you are gay then?", he asked back, a little surprised. "We suppose so", I answered and pecked Richie's lips again. An arkward silence followed. "Um, may I use the toilet by now?", Joe finally asked and we both nodded. "Damn, there's no place left where we can be on our own in the public", Richie said in sadness and a huge sigh escaped his mouth afterwards. "Mmh", I replied, scratching the back of my neck in thoughts. He was right. If we didn't tell the public soon, we would suffer from the whole situation and feel bad the whole time. Why was it so difficult? I really didn't know. Finally I put my T-shirt back on with a sigh and pecked Richie's cheek quickly, before I left and joined the others in the backstage area again.

"Hey Jon", Sav greeted me and I replied with a little nod. "Jon, do you know where I could get some alcohol? These little kids are telling so awful jokes, that I can't hear anymore", Tico whispered in despair and pointed over at Steve, Phil and Dave. "I dunno, maybe Sav knows?", I replied and faced the Leppard bass player. "What?", he asked confused, "have I missed something?" "Tic needs alcohol, these little kids are too annoying for him", I said and nearly bursted out in laughter because of the look Sav gave me. "Um... I think there are some beers in the fridge over there", he finally said, still looking slightly confused. Tic thanked him and sprinted over to it, pulling two bottles out. "Jon, you too?", he asked and I nodded, causing him to close the fridge and setting a bottle down in front of me. After we had given each other a 'cheers', we took a sip. There was pretty much alcohol in it for a beer, typical English. "Damn, how many of these bottles is each of you drinking every day?", I asked Sav and he let out a chuckle before he answered me. "Maybe ten or more, depends on whether you ask me or Steve." My mouth fell open at his statement and he laughed even more at me. But I'm not really the kind of drinker Richie or Steve is, so can say I'm totally fine with one or maybe two bottles. But I need to say that Richie was a lot more reasonable back then. Not the way he was a few years later, but we will come to that later in this story. After a while Joe and Richie came in and got themselves a beer each, too. Joe went and set himself down next to Rick and Richie went over to me, telling me to get up. I did as he said and Richie sat down on my spot of the couch. He then patted his thights and I locked my eyes on his, fear and insecureness filling them. "It's okay Jonny, do you want them to know about us?", he asked and took my hand. "I don't know Rich, your choice", I replied, his warm hand making me a lot more confident. "I just want you to sit on my lap, babe", he whispered, causing me to blush. I finally sat down, feeling his arms wrapping around my waist and his thumbs softly caressing my stomach through my T-shirt. I leaned back against the warm chest of his, eyes closed and a sigh left my mouth. "Are you tired babe?", Richie asked and I nodded lightly, cuddling into him a little more. "So cute", David sighed as he looked at us happily. I noticed that the eyes of every person who was in the room laid on us after that comment. Great Dave. Well done. "Are you a couple?", Rick asked surprised and we both nodded, slightly blushing. "Good luck and a happy future then!", he squealed and gazed at us for a couple of minutes with a dreamy smile on his face. "From me too", Sav and Joe said after that, almost at the same time. "Thanks boys", I replied and felt Richie pecking my cheek lovingly. I glanced up at his face and saw the happy and facilitated look in his eyes. "I love you, little Jonny", came from his lips and my heart jumped at his calm, loving voice, saying something so beautiful. "Love you too, Rich", I finally replied and tenderly connected his soft lips to mine, earning a lot of "Awe"s from the others. "Boys, shouldn't we get back to the hotel soon? I mean, aren't you tired already?", Richie finally asked as we parted our lips and looked at the other ones. "No, I don't wanna go!", David yelled and you could hear the alcohol in his voice. "I would like to go, I need some sleep", Tic said and chuckled tiredly. "I'd stay here with Dave if you already want to go", Alec answered and Richie nodded. "That would be great", he mumbled in my hair and slowly slipped his fingers under my shirt, causing my breath to stuck in my throat for a moment. After I felt his warm lips on the back of my neck too, my heart started to race pretty fast and my grip around his hand tightened. "Wanna sleep in my bed?", Richie whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver and nod quickly. "C'mon now babe", he whispered again, pulled me up and told Tico to follow us. "Thank you for tonight, it was so cool to play with you guys!", I yelled and a smile spreaded across all of their faces. "Thank you too!", Joe replied and waved us goodbye.