Chapter 16

Jon's point of view:

I woke up completely sweaty from a nightmare. Richie was sleeping peacefully beside me, one of his arms was resting on my stomach and pulled me lightly against him. My head spun as I lifted it, so I laid it back down on the pillow. Now I had a growing stomachache too. What was wrong with me? Had I eaten something bad? I didn't think so, but the stomachache got worse and I felt like vomiting. I lifted my hand to lay it on my forehead, seeing if I got fever or not. My forehead was cold and covered with sweat. I knew that that combination was bad. Very bad. So I reached out to grab Richie's hand and squeezed it in fear and desperation. Thank God he woke up directly. "What's up Jon?", he asked sleepily and caressed my locks a little. "R-rich, something's wrong with me", I whispered and laid his hand on my forehead. He quickly flinched it back, and his eyes were filled with fear. "How are you feeling? What can I do for you?", he asked soft and calm. "I think I'm about to vomit. Can you help me getting to the bathroom?", I asked weakly and he nodded, slowly lifting my back up. "If it's too demanding, please just let me know", he whispered and I nodded, placing my hands on his shoulders to pull me a little up. My head spun again, but I tried to ignore it, clinging on Richie even more. He wrapped his arms around my back and I wrapped my legs around his waist, so he could carry me. When he got me out of the bed, he wrapped his arms around my lower back and quickly got me to the bathroom, setting me down in front of the toilet. "It's okay Jonny. Just let it all out", he said softly and rubbed my back to calm me a little down. While I vomited, he held my hair back and shushed me the best he could. Afterwards I coughed badly and he ran to get a glass of water for me. I loved him so much, because it was 2 o'clock in the morning and he did everything for me like it was natural. When he came back to give me the glass, I looked at him. He had dark circles under his eyes and his hair was a complete mess. "I-I'm so sorry Rich", I whispered and he narrowed his eyes. "Why are you excusing yourself? What have you done so you have to excuse?", he asked me curiously. "You're looking like a complete mess just because you care about me all the time", I whispered under my shaking breath. "But I care about you because you're my everything and I love you more than you can ever imagine", he said with a calmer voice and took my pale face in his hands, looking over it lovingly. I pecked his cheek, because I didn't want to infect him. He smiled at me and picked me up again, carrying me back to the bed and laying me down gently. "What would I do without you?", I mumbled and ran my hand through his soft hair. He smiled even more and kissed my forehead before he laid down next to me and opened his arms. I snuggled up to his warm body and closed my eyes. "Rich?", I whispered into the darkness. "Mmh Jonny?", I got as an sleepy answer. "I just wanna tell you that I love you", I whispered again, cuddling into him a little more. "I love you too babe", he replied and I could hear the smile he had on his face, making me smile too. "Goodnight and sleep yourself healthy", he whispered and pecked the top of my head. "I'll try", I chuckled and drifted up to a very comfortable sleep without any breaks.

I woke up feeling like I had a very bad hungover, though I haven't drunk that much yesterday. My hand slid across the bedsheet next to me, noticing that Richie wasn't there anymore. When I opened my eyes, the sunlight blinded them so much, that I just closed them again with a sigh and turned around. My headache had grown worse than yesterday, but my stomachache was thankfully completely gone. "Hey, had a healthy sleep?", Richie's husky voice said from above me. I turned around again and forced myself to open my eyes. When they were opened, they were greeted by those chocolate brown ones. Butterflies rushed through my body and I felt myself blushing. "Is my babe okay?", Richie asked and I nodded quickly, burying my hands in that beautiful hair. "Hey, it took me years to brush it!", Richie yelled and made a pout. I laughed and ran my hands through his hair more rough, til it was a complete mess again. Richie just sighed and looked at my lips, before lightly pressing his to them. It was a feeling which I missed since I had gotten sick yesterday. My eyelids shut again and I felt a little pressure on my lips, parting them quickly afterwards. His tongue slipped in and softly caressed mine. Little sighs and moans escaped us at the process, and we deepened the action til we had to catch our breath. We locked our eyes and just smiled at each other for a moment. God, his eyes made me weak and had a hypnotizing effect on me all the time. Those brown eyes with those little green spots in them. I finally broke the gazing by locking my lips on his again, feeling his hands travelling down my sides and sliding under my shirt. I gasped and kissed him with more passion, heat filling my body. Then there was a knock on the door. Richie groaned and got off of me, but not before giving me one last heated kiss. When he finally opened the door, I recognized Tic's worried voice. Richie came back to the bed, Tic joining him. "Hey Jon, are you feeling better today?", he asked, still there was worry in his voice. "Yes, I think my fever is gone, but my headache has worsened", I said, reaching out to grab Richie's hand. He sat down on the bed and took my hand, brushing it lightly with his thumb. "He woke up at 2 o'clock this morning and had a bad stomachache. He vomited", Richie told Tic and crossed his fingers with mine to hold it. "Oh, that's bad Jon. Is that stomachache gone now?", he asked me, now  even more worried. "Yeah", I replied and closed my eyes for one more time. I heard Tico leaving and Richie laying down beside me. I sighed and tried to sleep. I finally drifted off to sleep again, a deep comforting sleep.