Chapter 6

"C'mon, show starts in ten minutes", Richie finally whispered and pulled me up to him. "We will do that. Together", he said one more time and kissed me softly. That kiss gave me the last strength I needed to go on stage and let myself fall to the music. "Together", I replied, hugging him one more time and going on stage with him. I quickly went over to Dave. "I just wanna tell you again, that we play the song for Richie in the end", I said and wished him good luck with a high-five. When the concert slowly got towards the end, I started getting nervous. What if he didn't like it? Nah Jon, don't think this way, he will like it because it's a present from you. Writing a song about and for a musician is the best thing you can do to him. Finally Richie took his guitar off and I ran to him. "Um, Rich?" "Yeah Jonny?" "Can I borrow your guitar?" He looked at me surprised, but then gave it to me. I put it on and went to the microphone. "Hey guys, how ya feeling?", I asked the crowd and let it scream. "Well, I wanna play another song, I wrote it today and I wanna sing it for my great best friend and guitar player, Richie Sambora!" As the crowd cheered, I looked over to Richie, who looked surprised and started to blush. "Um, here it is, it's called Living in Sin!", I said again and David and Tico started to play the intro. Whenever I could, I looked at Richie and noticed after a while, that he cried.

After I played the last chord, I laid Richie's guitar down and looked over the crowd which got total crazy, screamed and cheered the best they could. Finally Richie came over to me, still crying, and hugged me tightly. "Is everything okay?", I whispered and whiped away his tears. "Yeah, it was just so beautiful...and I didn't expect it at all", he replied sniffling, looking me deep into the eyes. I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore and kissed his cheek softly. David finally took us out of the trance by tapping our shoulders.

"Hey, um... I don't wanna ruin this moment, but I just want to remind you that you're still on stage", he whispered and we parted quickly. Fuck, I kissed his cheek on stage. I looked over the people in panic. The audience was still cheering and clapping. Lucky me. We finally left the stage, our throats were praying for water. When we finally had some, Alec screamed: "This show was so great!" We all screamed with him in agreement and raised our glasses. We hung out backstage a little, and I felt eyes on me the whole time. As I looked around, my eyes met Richie's. He was leaning against the wall, watching me all the time with a grin on his face. I could feel myself growing hard at the look of his messed up, sweaty hair, his eyes which defined pure desire and his gorgeous, pink lips. While I was standing in the middle of the room with my thoughts far away, I didn't notice, that Richie got behind me. "Let's get to the bus and have some fun", he whispered in my ear and kissed the top of my head. "Rich...", I mumbled and let my head fall back against his chest. "Boys! Not in here!", Tico said, Alec and David laughed in the background. We blushed a little and left the room, hand in hand.

Suddenly we were running into Doc. "Hey boys, great show tonight!" "Thanks", Richie replied and I just nodded. "Um...boys, a-are you really a couple?", Doc finally asked. "Yes, we are", I replied, holding Richie's hand tighter. "Well, you know that you have to hide it from the public", he said. "Why?", Richie asked again. "Richard, try to think. Most of your fans are girls. They all wanna be with you. When you say to them, that you're with a boy, especially with Jon... you know what I mean?", Doc tried to explain. "Oh fuck. I haven't thought about it in that way", I said, looking into Richie's eyes desperately. "But Doc?" "Yeah?" "Do you stand behind us?", I asked. "Of course. You two are so cute together, how couldn't I want to support this? But really, hide it from the public, or you will not know what will happen", Doc said. "We promise", Richie and I replied at the same time. "Ok. See you tomorrow!", was the last thing he said to us before he walked away. "C'mon, let's go to the bus", Richie whispered and kissed my neck softly. I shivered and nodded as he started to pull me out of the arena.

The bus was silent, when we got in. Richie slammed me up against the wall, kissing me passionately. I lifted his T-shirt up and pulled it above his head, touching his warm skin and kissing him throughoutly. After he took off my T-shirt too, I pushed him on the bed and jumped on top of him. I kissed my way down his neck, sucking a little spot on his chest. He moaned with closed eyes and placed his hands in my hair. Richie pulled my head up to his and I noticed, that I had made a big love bite on his chest. Richie turned us around, noticing it also. "Ts, ts, ts...Bad Jonny", he whispered smirking, "Now you have to pay for it". Richie leaned down to suck on my neck. He left a trail of love bites down my neck and one right above my belly button. They were all in a dark red, so everyone could see them. I sighed and kissed his lips once again. We finally heard the boys come in and quickly put on our T-shirts. "Hey guys, had fun?", David asked, winking at us. I just blushed and joined the other two on the couches. "Hey, great show. Wait, what is that on your neck?", Tico asked and raised one eyebrow. "Well, um...Richie...", I stuttered and tried to cover my neck with my hand. "What? Have you said my name, babe?", Richie asked and let himself fall on the couch I was sitting on. "Yeah, because of the beautiful love bite you left on my neck", I said to him, in a blaming way. "Yeah, there are some more that are just covered. And don't blame me, you left some really good ones on my neck and chest, too", he replied, winking at me. I blushed and looked at the others, who were laughing their asses off. "You will definetly pay for that one, you know", I whispered into his ear, and saw, how his cute face turned into a dirty grin.

Now I couldn't hold back the laughter, too. We were all sitting on the couches, laughing and laughing and panting afterwards. After a while, Terence came up to us. "Hey boys, I just wanna tell you that we're going to drive to the airport right now. The plane to New Jersey takes off in about two hours. "Yeah! We're heading home!", we all screamed in excitement. In three days we would play a show in East Rutherford, the day after that again. Then, in six days we would play the last show of the tour, again in New York City. After that, our big Slippery When Wet-tour would be finally done. I felt a little sad, but was happy too, because I missed my home. I wanted to go into our studio as soon as possible again, because I got some really good song ideas on which I would like to work on. During the whole drive I laid on one couch and Richie on top of me, burying his face in my chest. David and Alec shared the other one, while Tic drummed with his fingers on the edge of the table. I ran my fingers through Richie's beautiful dark-brown hair that was spreaded all over my chest and hummed the melody of 'Home Sweet Home' by Mötley Crüe again and again, til I fell asleep.