Chapter 12

I'll be there for you, these five words I swear to you

When you breathe, I wanna be the air for you

I'll be there for you

I'd live and I'd die for you

I'd steal the sun from the sky for you

Words can't say what a love can do

I'll be there for you

Richie's point of view

I woke up with Jonny in my arms. He let his fingertips slide up and down my chest while his eyes were closed.I leaned down to place a little kiss on the warm skin of his cheek, causing him to look up to me smirking. "Hey, good morning sweetie", I whispered and kissed his warm lips gently. "Good morning Rich. Thank you so much for the memory you made with me last night", he replied and I smirked at the thought of our bodies feeling each other completely. It was definitely the best thing that happened to me in my entire life. I would never let him go again. Jon suddenly wrapped his arms around me and kissed me again, I could feel the desire that was floating through him clearly. "Jon, what are you trying to do?", I gasped between kisses and tightened my grip around his waist. "Please Rich, I wanna feel it again", he whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver. I quickly got ontop of him, got the protection on and sucked on his neck. He moaned with closed eyes and whined in my ear, that I should do it. I finally did it, earning another moan of pleasure from Jonny. I closed my eyes, started to move and felt the desire rushing through my body.It was so beautiful to hear him saying that he loved me and begged me to give him that special feeling. "Rich...", he gasped suddenly and clawed his nails deep into my back, causing me to whimper a little in pain. "Rich, I-I...", he tried, but was interrupted by another moan again. I felt him getting tighter and the feeling, that I was close to releasing. "Jonny, come", I groaned in his ear and felt only a second after I said that, that he came. "Fuck Jon...", I moaned for one last time, before I released and rolled off of him.

He buried his hands in my hair and sighed in relief. "Thanks Rich. Thank you for doing that to me. I love you so much", he mumbled with closed eyes and stroked my back. I hissed in pain and pulled lightly away from his hands. "Rich...Is everything okay with you?", he asked a little shocked and I nodded my head. Then he looked at his hands. "Fuck Rich, you're bleeding!", he yelled and let my head snap up to him. His hands were complete red and he looked at me in panic. "It's okay, it's not hurting that much", I said and kissed his lips lightly. He replied the kiss and quickly parted from me, saying, that we have to clean my back. "Ok doctor Bongiovi", I sighed and sat up, so that he could look at my back. "Oh Mr Sambora, had someone scratched you?", he said, holding back his laughter. "Oh yes man. My boyfriend did when we had fun", I replied, changing my voice the best I could. It worked. He laughed so hard, that I could capture his lips once again. "Ok, I'll get a towel to clean your back", he gasped when we parted our lips once again. I nodded and stared at his naked body as he walked to the bathroom. He was so sexy. I definitely not deserve such a beautiful man. But he chose me, so I very fine with that. Jon finally returned from the bathroom with a towel and a wet cloth, and started to whiped the blood of my back. I hissed and closed my eyes in pain. "Are you okay?", he asked again and I nodded. "I'm done", he finally said, causing me to sigh in relief. "Good. Thank you, doctor Bongiovi", I replied, kissed his cheek and got myself some clothes on. He did too, and we finally walked downstairs, hand in hand. "The sweeties are there!", Alec yelled as we arrived and all of the others smirked at us. David took me by the arm and dragged me a little away from the others. "So did you do it?", he asked curiously and I nodded blushing. David whistled and hugged me. Jon got over to us and kissed my cheek lightly. "Hey you two. We want to eat all together, are you coming?", he said and we nodded, following him over to the others. I kissed Jon's lips lightly again before I went to the buffett, getting food. My head was filled with thoughts of him and last night, and my nose still smelled his beautiful perfume. I was totally wrapped around his finger. But I knew, that he was wrapped around my finger too. I smiled all the way as we ate and couldn't keep my eyes of Jon. He glanced and winked at me a couple of times, before we finally left to a music shop. There were lots of guitars and I tried them all. My eyes laid the whole time on a beautiful white Fender Stratocaster with little silver stars on the frets. I wanted so badly to buy it, that I ran over to Doc and asked him. "No Richie, you have got enough guitars", he replied and sadness filled my eyes. "Ok Doc, it was just a question", I finally replied and went over to the beautiful guitar, to strum on it again. Jon watched me the whole time with a smile on his face and finally went over to me. "Hey sweetie, you like that one, don't ya?", he asked smirking and I nodded, quickly pecking his lips. I started to play "You Give Love A Bad Name" on it and soon Jon joined me with his beautiful singing. We jammed for half an hour or something like that, and finally went back to the hotel.