Chapter 24

Richie's point of view

After Jon and I had calmed down enough, he went to shower while I still laid on the blankets and looked at the ceiling. My life was perfect, I had finally found a living with the love of my life. Such a sweet little boy, the beautiful Jonny. With every beat of my heart I lived for his love, for his smile and his laughter. Suddenly there was a melody in my head, I wouldn't get out, so I jumped out of the bed, dressed and grabbed my favorite acoustic guitar. I figured the notes out pretty quickly and started humming along to it with closed eyes, feeling the music. "My heart beats like a drum, all night... Flesh to flesh one to one, and it's alright...", slipped out of my mouth, making me open my eyes. That was a good one. I quickly got a piece of paper and wrote the lines down, thinking of a chorus and verses. While I was thinking, Jon came out of the bathroom, only a towel around his waist. He slowly got behind me and laid his chin down on my shoulder, making me close my eyes for a moment.

"What are you doing babe?", he asked softly and ran his hands lightly through my hair. "I'm trying to write a song", I replied, placing my hand on the guitarneck again. I played the chords I had already figured out and sang the two lines. "It sounds great, maybe I know a chorus", he said thoughtfully and looked out of the window. After a few minutes his eyes lit up and he turned to me, grabbing the guitar. He played some chords and sang the lines I had written, then adding his own. "You were born to be my baby, and baby I was made to be your man... We got something to believe in, even if we don't know where we stand... Only god would know the reasons, but I bet he must have had a plan... Cause you were born to be my baby, and baby I was made to be your man", he sang with closed eyes. I smiled widely and started clapping, while he opened his eyes and blushed. "That's perfect Jonny!", I whispered and sat him down on my lap, kissing his warm lips.

"Thanks babe", he replied and messed up my hair, looking deep into my eyes. I almost drowned in those beautiful ocean blue eyes, I was lost in the deep blue. I reached out to wrap my arms around his bare back and held him close to my body, softly caressing his warm skin. "You're the most beautiful person in the world", I mumbled and he smiled, pressing his lips lovingly against mine. "To me, you are the most beautiful person in the world Rich", he whispered and hugged me even tighter, closing his eyes for a moment. "What do you think about recording the songs we've already written?", Jon asked as he opened those blue eyes again. "Yeah, I miss jamming with the boys a little", I replied and stroked one wet lock out of his face. "Good, then get yourself ready", he said and kissed my cheek before he got off of me and went to the wardrobe. I just nodded and watched his naked body from behind. God, he was so sexy. I stared and stared, until he turned around and faced me. I blushed hard and looked out of the window, trying to pretend that I was studying the landscape. I failed so badly. "Rich, why are you staring at me?", Jon finally asked and tilted his head to the side. "Uh, I didn't...", I tried desperately and embarrassed, starting to play with one of my locks. "You did Richie, I know you did", he replied and dressed himself quickly. Then he put his hands on his hips, looking at me curiously. "What?", I asked and he chuckled. "You did stare at me, didn't you?" "I didn't...", I said, blushing again. He rolled his eyes. "And now the truth Richard" "Okay I did stare at you", I finally whispered and looked down, blushing even harder. "Finally you managed to say the truth, good boy", he chuckled and went over to me, sitting down on my lap and leaning his head against my chest. "Jonny, can you please tell me one reason why I shouldn't stare at you?", I whispered after a while and caressed his hair. My statement let his head snap up and made his cheeks heat up. "I don't know...", he whispered nervously and looked down, now also embarrassed. "See? There's no reason. Now look at me", I whispered and lifted his chin up with two fingers. "You're so sexy babe, I just can't keep my eyes off you", I mumbled, causing him to blush heavily again. I chuckled and my lips collided on his, making him directly bury his hands in my hair. His tounge soon slid over my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I parted my lips and let his tounge caress mine, letting out a little sigh. That's what happens when we want to do something all the time, we end up kissing or making out. I finally broke the kiss in need of air and cupped his cheek with my hand, brushing my thumb over his warm skin. "Babe, didn't we want to go to the studio?", I asked and he nodded, kissing me once again. I chuckled and parted from him again, causing him to make a pout. "Oh c'mon Jonny, don't be that cute", I chuckled and pecked his cheek, before I lifted him up from my lap to get up. I heard him letting out a sigh and chuckled again as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "You're really cuddly today babe", I whispered and got to the phone to call the others up. Jon still wouldn't let go of me, he was clinging on me like a monkey. After I had finished the phone calls, we headed off to the studio, Jon still clinging on my arm. "Babe", I whispered and kissed the top of his head, making him smile. "I love you Rich" "I love you too sweetie", I replied before we opened the studio door, finding Dave and Al already in there.