Chapter 29

19.10.1988 - New Jersey

Almost a year later

Jon's point of view

We had just released our fourth record a month ago, it was called New Jersey. I was really satisfied with our work and with the beautiful, cool songs. Richie and I had managed to hide our relationship from the others, it was heavy for us but it worked mostly. I had bought myself an apartment again, so everybody thought I was single. But they didn't know that Richie visited me every night and held me in his arms when I fell asleep. I had helped Tic to get through his heroin addiction, he was clean again before the album release. Doc had told us yesterday, that we were going on a tour next month, to promote our record. I was really excited, because we weren't on tour for a year now. Then I was sitting on my bed in my apartment, thinking about the times on stage. I loved it to stand there and all the people are singing the songs I wrote. Or Richie and I wrote. Just when I thought about my lovely boyfriend, the front door opened and Richie poked his head through the entrance. "Jonny, are you home?", he yelled. "Yeah Rich, in the bedroom!", I replied, laying back down on the bedsheets and closing my eyes. "Hey babe", Richie mumbled as he arrived next to my bed, leaning down to kiss me lovingly. "Hey Rich, had a good day?" "Never a bad one when I see you", he replied and stripped off his leather jacket, revealing a red, worn out top. "Do you wanna sleep here tonight?", I asked and he nodded, taking off his boots and laying down next to me. His long, dark brown curls were spreaded all over the pillow and his shining eyes were facing the ceiling. "Tired?", I asked and he nodded, facing me. "You?" "A little", I lied, letting out a yawn.

He chuckled and got closer to me, til our faces were only inches away from each other. "You're such a cute little boy", he whispered and smiled, caressing my cheek. "You're so much cuter than me Rich, especially when you make a pout", I replied and laughed, because he stuck out his bottom lip and made big brown puppy eyes, so innocent that my heart hurt at his cuteness. "Exactly like that", I mumbled and slid my finger over his nose, squeezing the top. He blushed and scooted closer to me, even if it wasn't really possible. "My little sweetie", he whispered before his lips crashed on mine, causing my eyes to snap shut. Things got pretty heated after a while, and soon I was only wearing my boxers, Richie on top of me. He was also only left in his boxers, so that you could perfectly see a big, purple hickey right under his collar bone. I was very proud of me, because it was from three days ago and still there as bright as then. Richie noticed me gazing at the hickey and made a pout, causing me to chuckle. Then suddenly he forced my arms over my head, attacking the soft skin of my neck with sloppy, wet kisses. I couldn't help but moan at his action and things in my pants were getting hotter by each moment. Richie finally sucked roughly on one spot, making me whine in pleasure. After a while he released my arms from his strong grip and parted his lips from my neck, inspecting the big hickey he'd just made. "What was that for?", I panted, burying my hands in his locks. "Revenge because of the thing under my collar bone", he replied smirking, catching me in a heated kiss once again. I smirked against his lips and finally turned us around, taking control of Richie's actions.

He was caught by surprise at first, but still managed to pull down my boxers. The feeling of my tip brushing against the soft skin of his belly made an almost electric shiver run down my spine. Richie was moaning and panting beneath me, a part of his already sweaty hair glueing to his heated cheeks. I almost fainted because of his beauty, but finally slid his boxers down his skinny legs, throwing them aside. He was as hard as me. "Do you want to be the dominant one tonight?", Richie suddenly panted, locking those lusty brown orbs on my blue ones. "If you want me to...", I whispered, excitement filling my body. I had never been the dominant one before, it was always Richie being in control. I loved him making love to me of course, but I thought it wasn't a bad idea to try something new. So my shaking hands got a protection from the nightstand, slowly unwrapping it and putting it on. Richie was just watching me, his breath heavy and his hands shaking. "Are you okay?", I asked worried and he nodded, placing one hand on my cheek. "It's just... I've never been the passive one... You know what I'm trying to say?", he whispered and blushed a little. "I'm going slow and tender, don't care about that. Do you... Do you want me to prepare yourself?", I finally asked, my cheeks reddening too. "Y-yeah", he whispered under his shaking breath, his eyes slowly closing. "Open your mouth babes", I mumbled and he parted his lips as he was told. I then dug two fingers into his warm, wet mouth, letting him suck until I decided they were wet enough.

As my index entered his ass, he let out a loud gasp. "God Jonny...", he moaned as I started to move and massage the strong muscle. Richie began to rock against my finger and moaned like never before, the sounds he was making becoming even more prominent as I added my middle finger and started scissoring inside him. "Jonny! Please let me feel you completely!", he finally moaned, opening those eyes again, dark with lust. His words rang in my ears with some kind of sweet sound. I had never heard him begging me for something the way he did right then. So I pulled my fingers out and planted a rough kiss on his soft lips. Richie directly straddled my waist, holding onto my shoulders for support as I pushed myself into those warm, tight depths of his. He let out a small whimper and squeezed his eyes shut, a little tear running down one of his red cheeks. "Babes, are you okay?", I whispered softly and caressed his hair, kissing the tear off his cheek. He nodded and locked his eyes on mine, they were watering a little. "Do you want me to carry on?", I asked and he nodded again, bucking his hips even a little further into mine. So I started to thrust slowly, making him soon moan on my mouth. "God Rich, you're so fucking tight...", I hissed into his ear, as my thrust started to speed up, Richie moaning even more. "Jonny... I think I'm gonna...", he panted and sucked on his bottom lip, trying to cover the desperate and loud moans which were escaping his mouth. I was almost there too, my thrusts getting sloppier. "Jonny I love you so much... I love you so fucking much...", Richie whimpered softly as I hit his weak spot I had just found on purpose. "Love you too babes, now please come for me", I whispered, starting to stroke his throbbing cock. It only took a few moments until he came hard over my hand and his belly, both of us moaning in pleasure. He then watched me thrusting into him a few times again before I spilled my cum into him, bucking my hips up against his. After I let out a sigh and laid down on top of him, there was a really comforting silence which neither one of us wanted to break. Finally Richie did. "That was just... wow. I never expected it to be that hot", he mumbled and I smiled on his skin, kissing a spot on his neck. "So, you enjoyed it?", I replied, raising my head to lock my eyes on his. "Hell yeah. We should definitely schedule one next time", he whispered and kissed my lips, embracing me into a warm hug. "If you want so, then sure", I replied and snuggled up into his embrace, resting my head on his chest. "That was definitely a hot night.