five; spit it out mills

THE ONE WHERE SHE'S IN DENIAL.

C H A P T E R F I V E ;

millie's pov:

s h i n y p i n k lipgloss was slathered over my lips, perfectly done. missing my reflection in the mirror from pure excitement, the aroma of cherries
and vanilla swirled around me.

i strolled through my wide bedroom door and smiled largely, a golden masked man waiting for me
at the end of the staircase, his hand extended.

i gracefully stepped down the velvet carpeted stairs on my polished toes, the corner of my eyes
observed his figure coming forward.

his black suit was tight, my gaze stuck to his body definitions which admittedly made me slightly grow thirsty.

fixing the silver tiara on my styled hair, i elegantly reached my delicate hand out for his and held it...

...why is it so, wet?

"MILLIE FUCKING BROWN!" a voice startled me awake, disturbing the vivid & unrealistic dream i was imagining.

"wh-" i groggily sat up and blinked around the usual room, realizing i had touched sadie's absolutely drenched hair.

"why are you yelling at me?" my voice was soft and scratchy as i was still half asleep. however, she snorted at me feeling no pity, "look for yourself."

sadie was very strong or i was very light, either way, she dragged me by my arm and lightly pushed me down the ladder of the bunk bed.

"where, exactly?" i yawned as my foot hit
the floor in sudden unpleasantness, giving me that exact answer.

my eyes went wide, water flowed just above my ankles, and looking around, it was like our dorm room was a kiddie pool.

i didn't even bother to ask what she did, honestly,
i didn't want to know. sloshing through the murky liquid, i clawed at the phone and dialed the dean.

although the admissions were highly annoyed, they directed that we pack up our stuff and share
a dorm with someone until things get fixed.

wonderful.

"sorry babe, i'm moving in with caleb so no room for you!" sadie blatantly spat, drawing out a stick of cinnamon gum from her pocket.

she popped it into her mouth as she put her bag together, making a perfect bubble effortlessly as she continued to loudly smack it between her teeth.

"god, don't feel so horrible for me," i scowled in sarcasm, setting my bag out as well.

this meant i'd stay with finn or noah... i mean i haven't seen finn since he accidentally kissed me,
so what if it's awkward?
but noah has a roommate unlike finn,
so it'd be more crowded.