thirty three; play of emotion

THE ONE WHERE SHE DECIDES TO GO TO HIS HOUSE.
[ warning; this chapter includes sensitive subjects and heavy content. ]

C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y  T H R E E ;

third person pov;

one month passed.

millie twirled around her bedroom, the comfort from an oversized sweater hugged her body, making up for the fact that it was a hot july. she was dancing to sofia by clairo, singing her heart out in the early afternoon. a finger couldn't be placed on why she was happy, but she didn't question it.

suddenly, she tripped over an old box of photos she was skimming over a few days ago. she gathered the stray pictures and shoved the memories under her bed. a familiar sensation tugged on her stomach, and she lifted her sweater to check the stitches living on her rib cage. running a finger along them, she had evolved to a certain level of carelessness, learning to be proud.

contrary to how dirty they left her.

she got up, tossing the sweater off. she changed into a new article, most of her clothes were as everything from last year is outgrown, due to weight loss.

weight loss from trauma.

yet again, she did not question it.

summer was good to her so far, despite barely seeing her best friend

summer was good to her so far, despite barely seeing her best friend. with sadie, millie dove into loads of baby talk, and noah would ramble on and on about hot girls he was supposedly chatting with on tinder.

finn; he was there then he wasn't. ever since what went down at the club, he was absent to millie. she texted, she called, he half heartedly replied.

'i'm okay.'

'yeah, i'm fine.'

'don't worry, i'm good.'