fourteen; love in the dark

THE ONE WHERE THEY HAVE A GIRLS DAY.

C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N ;

third person pov;

c h o m p i n g quite annoyingly on her signature gum, sadie drew out a crinkled wrapper from her pocket and spit into it, millie realized that her obnoxiousness was on purpose.

being the next day and an oddly bright afternoon, sadie decided to stop by and 'ditch class.' though in truth she had nothing to attend & only wanted to visit millie. "sooo i need to know what happened with you and wolfhard— i'm sure you've heard the rumor by now!" the redhead skipped straight to the point, crossing her legs while she sat at the end of the bed.

"you've gotta tell someone, and we're great friends," sadie encouraged, waiting to hear the sweet gossip of the relationship she prayed to sail in high glory.

"well..." millie whispered caving in, she sounded a bit like a raspy old man now, but she limited herself to avoid further damage— forgetting the fact that whispering could be even worse for her voice.

"you slut i knew something happened, spill!" sadie gawked, millie ignored the nickname. "it's really nothing, we slept together yesterday and it was- oh no no NO,"

as soon as the words left her mouth millie realized how it sounded, she meant literally went to bed next to finn not the other term of sleeping.

sadie bounced up and down teasing her, in their little friendship millie was way more reserved— i mean c'mon, a virgin until freshmen year of college? sadie found it amusing to tease millie on topics like this.

"asshole, i meant i woke up and finn was asleep next to me, that's it, that's all," millie coughed, sadie would have to fill in some of the words that didn't come out of her mouth clearly.

"you guys cuddled? how adorable," sadie sneered, hinting that more could of happened. but still... her long awaited pair cuddling? way to make a fan girls day.

millie rolled her eyes regretting ever saying anything, then engaged in an unannounced staring contest between her friend. after sadie won, millie gave in to her persuasion on the topic of finn.

"he didn't come by yesterday like he said and obviously not today, uh do you know where is?" she peeped, a little disappointed that they might already be distant again before she could even walk.

"finn went on a date with maddie to some italian place down the street, probably spent the night and not only to sleeppp," sadie exaggerated the last bit, searching her face for a hint of jealousy.