seven; come on superman

THE ONE WHERE HE DOESN'T COME TO HER RESCUE.

C H A P T E R  S E V E N ;

finn's pov;

s p e c k l e s  o f  s n o w flurried outside, i observed them layer the grass in a blanket of cotton fluff.

"i mean come on it's the beginning of fucking november, could it wait?!" i hollered to millie who was getting ready.

"it's actually closer to the end of the month," she retorted, appearing in a pair of high leather boots and a nude sweater dress.

with hair down in loose curls, she slid on some golden rings from a vintage jewelry plate on the table not forgetting her disgusting necklace from jaeden.

"c'mon finnie, we can't make our dates wait any longer!" her face glimmered as i nodded and left the dorm.

flashback & recap, third person;

[ two days ago. ]

"brown, you're fucking kidding me."

millie followed his gaze landing on jaeden running up with maddie short behind.

"hi baby!" jaeden pecked millie on the cheek and smirked at finn who rolled his eyes in disgust.

maddie intertwined her perfect hand with finn's, drawing his full attention swiftly.

"w-what are you doing here?" millie spoke confusedly under her breath, unaware he could access campus as a drop out.

"i said i'd see yuh tomorrow," he snaked his arm around her as the group continued down the path.

"oh sup wolfhard, almo-"

"shut the fuck up j," finn growled.

a boy with a bright appearance ran up to millie and peered at the three along side of her.

"schnapp, care to join the glorious party?" millie said through her clenched teeth.

"yes! you know, you guys should go on a double date. it'd be really cute," noah marveled.

"where'd that come from-"

"snap, that's a wonderful idea!" jaeden interrupted, patting noah on the back with a sickly grin.