Loving the football player

Danielle's life was on track. Everything was exactly like it was supposed to be. She was the smartest girl in school. She was even a tutor. She was one of the most loved people in her school and she was friends with almost everybody. Ethan, the hottest guy in school, was one of her students and one of her close friends. Everybody thinks that Ethan and Danielle are more than just friends, but that's not the case! Well... for Danielle at least.

But her perfect little life comes crushing down when the football team of the rival school and some other students come to her school due to heavy rain that destroyed their school. And even though she becomes friends with some of them, even the football players, there is this one specific dude that is not getting the hint that she's not interested.

But after Ethan's party, which both of them attend to, everything changed. The guy started to come closer to Danielle, Ethan shows his true colors and Danielle is finding herself thinking about him- which him, thought?

What happens when you put two rival football teams in the same school, a love triangle, a jealous girl and lots of misunderstandings in the mix? One word... chaos!