Eve

I picked up my phone to check the time and it was 4:56 am. I put my phone back down and stare at the black darkness surrounding my room. "Why am I so big and unattractive ?" Why can't I get attention? Why can't I be a normal black regular teenager and go to parties ,and get dick down by cute boys ,and wear bikinis and crop tops. Why am I such a fucking mess." I whispered while scrolling through my friend's instagram pages. My alarm goes off and it's time to start another day.
My name is Eve I'm 17 years old, but have the body of a 32-year-old with two kids. I'm an only child living with my mom who only cares about herself and the next fix. My daddy left us for a mystery woman when I was 8. My dad used to be the person I idolized most in this world, but hey time is healing that wound. It hurt Mom to the point only certain things make her happy. Going out for hours, getting drunk,drugs, and random men. I only have two very close friends, Justice and Mya. They are very gorgeous girls. To this day I wonder why they want to be friends with me. People say it's because I make them look better and I kinda believe that. They can be fake at times, like when we are together they always make me third wheel wit them and their niggas they're wit it's irritating. They always have niggas flocking to their skinny asses. I always wished I could do that.

This morning I took a short shower because I don't wanna use up all the hot water. If I do momma would be all over my ass. I wrap my dingy pink towel around my body and look at myself in the mirror. I stroke my nappy black locs."It's time to wash this shit." I whispered as I put my hair in a bun. Since I was a child i was a little envious of little light skin girls with long hair, but when my locs started to grow by the time I was 10 it complemented my ebony skin. By 12 I realized I can't change my skin and maybe owning it would at least help me get out of the bed in the morning. I do my edges and put my hoodie and sweatpants. I'm telling you sweatpants are the most comfortable clothes on the planet. I go to the living room and it's a mess like normal. I go to the kitchen to get a protein bar cause I'm trying to lose weight, but this shit hard and the food is nasty as hell. I hear my momma's door open and I see this skinny ass ugly dude come out, slip my momma a hundred dollar bill and dipped. I shook my head and my momma said " I know ya ass ain't judging me bitch you got some nerve. You need to worry about your damn self and get some money in your pocket once in a while." "I been looking for a job after school, but they keep talking about I need a social security card. I told them you lost it and they all said they would call me back, but they never do."She took a sip outta her red cup and lit a cigarette. "Nobody told you to look for no job Eve.. I'm bringing enough in here for the both of us you need to wait until you 18! I'll can find you one by then." I zipped up a backpack and rolled my eyes. "If that's the case why you talking about me getting money.." I said slurring my words like her."GET OUT AND TAKE YO ASS TO SCHOOL EVE IM TIRED OF TALKING TO YOU!" She turned her back to me and goes back to her room and slams the door. "Love you to mommy. I'll try not to get hit in the damn street." I said through the door sarcastically. I looked at my phone and teardrops were on the screen let me catch this bus before I miss it. I wipe my face and walk out the door. I put my headphones in and play my favorite album and look at my surroundings. It's a nice fall day. I love the red and orange leaves crunching at the bottom of my feet. I live in an apartment complex. The bus stops at the entrance so all the kids that live here are standing' fooling around, and laughing in the morning. I hate walking past them. I feel like their eyes are glued to me. I see Justice and Mya and they motion me to come here. I walked past a couple of niggas that stay at the apartment. They stay at the ones at the bottom and one of them is Troy I think that's what his name is. Troy kept giggling with his homies one of the other niggas pointed at me laughing his ass off. I couldn't help myself from saying "Yo wtf is so funny?" My temper growing by every pair of eye on me. He looked at me with a straight face and said "We laughed at your fat ass bitch!" It felt like the world stopped spinning because before I knew it I punched him in the jaw. He didn't hesitate to hit me back so we were scrapping right at the bus stop. It took eight boys to pull me off that ugly ass nigga. I gotta few hits to the cheek and stomach, but this wasn't nearly my first fight from my mother to kids at the playground and bus stops. This was just another stripe for the belt. Ever since I was little I didn't take shit from anybody but if you think that would stop them from treating me like shit you thought wrong.