· ᴛ ᴡ ᴏ ·

"Waste your love on me."

"What is it?" Jimin asked as he saw my sudden confused look

"What is it?" Jimin asked as he saw my sudden confused look. I looked up at him and then back at the phone, not knowing who that person was or how they knew my name. "There is this person that just texted me. They know my name but... it's an unknown number." I said the last part quietly.

Could it be my sister? No, why would she text me? I left Busan 4 years ago with Jimin and she didn't care about it. It couldn't be my mom either, she doesn't care as well. 

I sighed, soon getting another text.

It's me, Jaesung. Remember? We used to play in the park when we were kids.
- Unknown Number

Jaesung? I don't remember a Jaesung.

- Me

Maybe this will help. Chocolate ice cream, with vanilla and cherry on the top? You used to call me-
- Unknown Number

Omo! Jae Jae Unnie!
- Me

Haha, yes. Jae Jae. You used to call me Jae Jae.
- JaeJae Unnie

I saved her number on my phone and turned to Jimin, "Guess who it was?" I asked him excitedly. "Who? Some childhood friend?" He asked back, taking a sip from his coffee. "It was Jaesung. Remember her? When we used to play as kids with her?" I replied. He widened his eyes a bit and nodded, "Ah, yeah. Jae Jae, right?"

I giggled and nodded in response, turning back to my phone.

So, Y/n.
What has happened in the past 10 years maybe?
How's Jungkook?
- JaeJae Unnie

Well, I don't know.
I moved to London 4 years ago because of
some things involving him and my sister.

- Me

Huh?
Really?
What happened?
- JaeJae Unnie

It's too long to explain.
Maybe some other time.

- Me

Well, then good for you.
Because I'm actually in London as well.
I just happened to see your business card in a shop and
I couldn't believe it was actually you.
- JaeJae Unnie

Is it that surprising?
- Me

Yes!
I never thought my dongsaeng would
grow into a beautiful business woman!
- JaeJae unnie

Oh, stop it.
I'm sorry, Jae Jae.
I have to go now.
I am on vacation but I have still a few things to do.
- Me

Ah, it's okay.
Call me whenever you want to meet up.
- JaeJae Unnie

How about you come for dinner?

- Me

That's a good idea.
Send me the address when you can!
Bye!
- JaeJae Unnie

I will!
Bye!
- Me

"Well, we have a guest tonight," I told Jimin, glancing at him as he glanced back at me. "She's coming?" Jimin asked, a brow lifted. I giggled and nodded, "Yes, she is. You'll have to cook dinner though. I have some work to do." I said while getting up, taking my half-drunk coffee. "I'll see you in 2 hours, hmm?" I then got out, sending Jaesung the address and heading to the mall.

As I was walking around after an hour, a few bags in hand as I looked around the mall, I noticed a shop I always wanted to check out. I started heading towards it, looking down for a second. I bumped into a hard chest, falling back and on my butt as the bags scattered around me. "Oh, no," I muttered.

I was wearing a mask to hide my nose, mouth, and cheeks from the cold air outside and inside the mall. "I am so sorry. Are you okay?" A man's voice said while grabbing my arm and helping me up. I looked up at the man, only his eyes slightly visible since a mask was covering half of his face as well and his bangs were hiding his eyes slightly.

"Oh, yes. I'm okay." I giggled, crouching down to get my bags while he did the same, handing them to me and helping me up again. "I'm sorry again. Have a good day." He said, his eyes closing a bit. I guessed he was smiling.

"Same to you. And it's okay." I giggled, both of us turning around and going on our ways again. There was something about his voice that reminded me of someone but I couldn't remember who exactly. I just shook it off and ignored it, continuing with my daily things.

I soon headed home after finishing what I had to do. "Y/n?" I heard someone call my name as I was about to open the door to the apartment building. I looked to the side and tilted my head, seeing a familiar face running towards me. "Omo, JaeJae?!" I exclaimed once I finally recognized her, letting the bags fall to the ground and running towards her.

"Yeah! I knew it was you!" Jaesung exclaimed as she ran towards me as well. We both hugged each other and squealed, laughing slightly at our childishness. "Wow, I never thought you'll grow so much!" Jaesung exclaimed again, pulling away to look at me as her hands held my arms.

"Such a pretty girl." She whispered in awe. "What about you? You are ready to get married to a millionaire." I joked, seeing her giggle and show me her hand. "Already done, but not to a millionaire." She replied, my eyes widening in shock. "Congrats!" I said, pinching her cheeks while she chuckled.

"Let's go inside, it's cold out here," I said while taking the bags and unlocking the door, letting her in first. She took a few bags and smiled, making me shake my head as she headed towards the elevator. We both took it to my floor and I unlocked the door, entering the apartment with her.

"Jimin! Guess who is here?" I sang through the hallway, Jaesung's eyes widening as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo! Another chapter here!
Remember to enjoy it, vote, comment, and show it to your friends if you think they'll like it.
Also, who do you think is the guy you bumped into at the mall? :3