· ᴇ ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ·

"The truth will stay untold till the end."

"So, you went to have lunch with him and Taehyung?" Jina asked

"So, you went to have lunch with him and Taehyung?" Jina asked. We were sitting in my living room, talking about what happened at lunch. "Taehyung insisted for Jungkook to come. He didn't stop glaring at him." I sighed. "The asshole deserved it," Taehyung said while walking into the living room with a bowl of chips.

I groaned, "It was not! It's not his fault he has been lied to his face because of my stupid mother." I spat back, hearing Jina sigh while he came and sat beside me. I laid down with my head on his lap, feeling Taehyung's hand caress my hair.

"I know. He still should've recognized it wasn't you if he loved you and truly knew you well. I wish I was here 6 years ago to beat his ass for hurting you." Taehyung said with an angry tone that was too obvious to note.

I patted his chest and looked up at him. "Don't get mad, Taehyung-ah. It was not his fault." I said with a soft voice, knowing it would calm him down. He just snorted, continuing to eat his chips as Jina watched us, a sad smile on her lips when I turned to look at her.

I smiled back, staring back at her as she did as well. "I gotta go now. You know how needy Jungkook can get." Jina said while getting up, taking her bag and jacket from the hanger by the front door. I nodded and waved back at her, "Bye. Remember that he likes his rice soft and meat lightly cooked." I called out, hearing her chuckle and say a bye back before leaving.

"Let's go to the mall and have lunch."

||

"No, Taehyung. I don't want you to spend more money on this." I said, pulling his arm slightly as he kept trying to get the plushie from the machine. "No, I will get it for you. Now let me concentrate." He argued. "Taehyung, you have spent 20 dollars already," I argued back, hearing him groan.

He ignores me and kept doing what he was doing already, making me sigh. I looked behind us, my eyes suddenly landing in 2 familiar figures. I widened my eyes, quickly turning around to face Taehyung and the machine again. "They are here," I said nervously, gripping his arm again, tightly. "Who?" Taehyung asked confused, facing me for a bit. "Jungkook and Jina," I said again, looking up at him.

I didn't want to face Jungkook again. Not after what happened. "It's okay, don't face them and they won't recognize us," Taehyung said. I nodded in response, watching him as he turned and tried again, hearing him cheer as he finally got the plushie. "There goes the attempt of not letting them see us." I chuckled at him as he did as well, handing me the plushie.

"Let's go to the bowling area and have some fun." He said, taking my hand in his and pulling me towards it. I could see how his face turned serious when he turned around. He probably saw Jungkook there. I followed after him and smiled softly, feeling uncomfortable out of nowhere.

"So, how about we play on some machines before doing the bowling game?" He asked as we entered the place, turning to look at me with a smile. "Sure, how about the racing cars? Let's see if you are good." I smirked, seeing Ooh softly at my words. "I'm gonna beat your ass." He said, sprinting towards the cars, my eyes widening slightly.

I sprinted to him after, giggling as I got into one of the cars. I turned to look to the side for the hole to put the coin in, my eyes catching Jungkook staring at me with a face full of jealousy, glaring gently.

I gulped nervously, seeing him walk away towards where Jina was waiting.

-------------------------------------
What is happening?
Is Jungkook falling for you? O-O