· ғ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ·

"I need U."

"Jungkook, you need to rest

"Jungkook, you need to rest." I groaned, relaxing against his chest. He was being clingy, not letting me cook some chicken as he kept hugging me from behind with his chin on my shoulder. He closed his eyes and smiled, burying his face in my neck and sighing. "I don't need rest. I need you." He whispered, leaving a few kisses on my neck and shoulder. I giggled quietly, patting his hands that were resting on my hips. I turned around and pinched his chubby cheeks, "Go and rest in the living room. I'll make you some soup and be there in 10 minutes. I can't do anything with you being so clingy." I chuckled.

He shook his head, leaning in slowly in as he smirked. "I am not going anywhere without you." He said quietly, kissing me sweetly. He moved one hand to my lower back, pulling me closer, his other hand going to my cheek. Our eyes closed slowly as he kissed me, tilting his head to the side slightly to deepen the kiss a bit. I let out a huff of air through my nose with a smile growing on my lips. He slowly pulled away, his breathing slightly quick while his eyes opened slowly. He stared into mine, a wide grin growing on his lips.

"I never knew that I would fall for you instead. You are exactly like the old Y/n I fell in love with." He whispered with a slightly confused voice. I gulped gently, staring into his eyes with a slightly sad, but well hidden, expression. "What do you mean?" I asked, feeling his thumb caress my cheek before hugging me close and tight. "When you left, Y/n wasn't the same. She was not the girl I knew before. She was not the one I fell for." He sighed.

"She was a definitely different person. She didn't let me kiss her, hug her, even touch her. I wanted to have my first with her, let her see the love I had for her. I guess it was not the right time, but, it has been 4 years and I'm still a virgin." He said with a chuckle. I buried my face deeper into his shoulder, feeling the side of his head press against mine. "You got married at 19, the 2 of you. Maybe she was not ready." I said, tears in my eyes that were threatening to fall.

Jungkook snorted a bit, "She wasn't ready for the 4 years that passed. Sometimes I think she is not even Y/n." He said. I gulped, blinking my tears away before pulling away and smiling at him. I pecked his lips, "Go and rest now, hmm?" I said, seeing him nod. He kissed my forehead, smiling after. He went to the living room which was open to the kitchen, watching him lay down with a sigh and closed eyes.

I turned back and continued cooking, my mind filled with thoughts about what he said. I didn't think I was doing the right thing. Jina was the one who made me do this by telling him I was the real Y/n. Instead, I made him fall for me thinking that I was Jina. I shouldn't be doing this but seeing how happy he is and how much he cares. I just can't tell him the truth or even push him away.

I sighed, turning the soup off once it was done. I poured some of it in a bowl, placing it on a tray along with a spoon, a glass of water, and a piece of bread. I carefully carried it to the living room, getting slightly startled when he stood up and quickly took it from me. "Why didn't you call me? It's heavy." He said, carrying it to the coffee table instead. I smiled, staring at him. "I didn't want to make you get up. You have to rest after all." I said with a soft giggle, watching him as he came to my side with a smile as well. 

"I don't have a fever anymore. Stop worrying so much." He said, placing his hands on my cheeks and giving me a soft and sweet kiss. I sighed happily, my hands moving to his small waist as he pulled away, pressing his forehead against mine. "I like you, Jina." He said quietly, his eyes closed as his thumbs gently caressed my cheeks. I closed my eyes as well, humming softly. I didn't know what to say back. I did love him, but, not as Jina. As Y/n. As myself.

"I like you, Jungkook."