· ɴ ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ·

"Everything will be revealed, no going back then."

"You are back

"You are back." I said as I opened the door for Jina to enter the house. She sighed and nodded, "I told Jungkook a lie that we had to come back once you told me." She replied, turning to look at me with a sad look in her eyes. "Are you really pregnant with Jungkook's baby?" She asked in slight shock, I knew she wouldn't believe my words unless I showed her the pregnancy test I took. I sighed, nodding while I took the test out of the drawer in the bathroom I was keeping it in. I handed it to her and she gasped slightly, seeing it was positive. "Y/n... Omg..." She mumbled, looking up at me with tear filled eyes.

I nodded, my own tears shinning in my eyes as I looked to the side, chuckling slightly. "Yes, I'm pregnant." I said. Although it was a mistake and it was stupid to not tell Jungkook to use protection, it would have still give out my cover. I was happy though, I was going to have a kid and I was not going to abort it just because it's father is married to someone he doesn't love because of a lie his grandmother made up. I sniffed softly, feeling Jina's arms wrap around me as I smiled, hugging her back. "How about we make a tiny party? Invite people over. Your friends, Jungkook, Mom and Jaesung." She suggested.

I thought it was a good idea, so, I nodded. I smiled softly, pulling away to look at her when she placed her hand on my cheek. "I am younger than you but I am proud of you. I think it's the right moment to bring Jungkook back to you. To the one who he belongs with." She said, making a smile grow on my lips wider then the previous one. "I think that is a great idea." I replied, squealing when she suddenly pulled me towards my room, already starting to go through my closet once we were inside.

||

"Congratulations, Y/n. You deserve to finally be happy." Jaesung said as she entered the house, heading to the back where the entire party was being celebrated at. I thanked her, turning to the door as I heard footsteps aproaching. "Thank you for co-" I cut myself soon when I saw it was Jungkook wearing formal clothes while Jina wore a dress, her arms wrapped around Jungkook's. "Congratulations Jina. I'm happy for you." Jungkook said in a low tone. I could feel his eyes piercing through mine as he stared at me deeply, hurt clear in them. I cleared my throat and smiled sadly, "T-Thank you, Jungkook." I said, letting them go in.

I closed the door since they were the last 2 people to come. I headed towards the backyard with them, smiling when Jimin came to my side and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Come Jina, I'm sure you are hungry." He said, pulling me towards the barbecue Jamie was taking care of. Jamie smiled, sparing a glance at Jungkook who had his arm around Jina's waist now. "So, is that the lad you are so in love with?" Jamie asked quietly, watching me while I nodded. "Yes, he is also..." I trailed of, seeing him he got the hint.

"The father." He whispered when he leaned in close to me, making sure Jungkook wouldn't hear. I nodded, hugging the long scarf wrapped around my shoulders to not expose my mark to Jungkook. "Jina, can you bring a few drinks from the back? They are right there." Taehyung said, pointing towards one side of the garden were boxes were laid out with different snacks and drinks. I nodded, taking the tiny piece of bread with meat that Jamie gave me in my mouth. I headed there, moving some hair behind my ear while looking through the boxes. Once I found them, I reached for them, freezing up when I heard Jungkook behind me.

"So, who is the father?" He asked quietly, leaning against the wall as I turned around quickly, eyes wide. He held a glass with soda in it, staring at it before looking up at me. I opened my mouth but no words came out. How desperate I was to tell him it was him, but, I couldn't. I turned around, ignoring his question while taking a few drinks. Tears wellded in my eyes as I turned around, heading off towards where Taehyung was, until Jina stopped me. She stood in front of me, my teary, wide eyes staring into her teary ones. "Stop hiding it, Y/n. I think its time to tell him." Jina said.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "Y/n? What do you mean?" He asked confused. Jina took the drinks from me, placing them on the ground as I watched her intensely. She reached for my scarf, my hands gripping it tightly as I sobbed quietly. She nodded, my hands letting go of it as she pulled it off my shoulders, pulling my hair to the side to show him the mark. I sobbed again, turning my head to look at Jungkook, seeing his wide, tear filled eyes staring intensely at the mark before looking up into my eyes, his lips parting softly.

"She is the real Y/n, Jungkook."

----------------------------------
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!