· s ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ · +21

"I need your love before I fall."

I walked quietly towards him, watching him intensely as I gulped nervously

I walked quietly towards him, watching him intensely as I gulped nervously. His head hung low now, sniffing as he moved his other hand to the bed, sighing softly. I slowly got on the bed, feeling the hard mattress against my knees and hands as I slowly crawled towards him. Once I stood behind him, I moved my hands to his abs as my lips attached against his shoulder. I felt him shiver under my touch, letting out a whine with his head going back slightly, eyes closed. I saw a piece of cloth on the bed, using it to blindfold him.

I knew that if he saw me he would recognize me as Jina because of my haircut. I wanted him to think of me as Y/n, as myself. I started kissing his shoulder again, my eyes trailing down his chest as he leaned slightly back, his hands gripping the sheets tightly. "Y/n~ You c-came back?"He stuttered, whining again as my hands brushed the tip of his dick. It was hard, pressed against his stomach as he flinched when my hand brushed against it again. His chest glistened from the sweat on his chest, making my eyes sparkle when I heard him whine again.

"Y/n~ P-Please, kiss me~" He whined, turning his head towards my face. "Lay down." I replied, seeing him nod in response and instantly lay on the bed, his hands going to his dick while I got up. I headed to the light switch, hearing him let out a groan when I turned it off. I removed my jacket, heading back to the bed while throwing it to the ground. I sat on his lap, moving his hands away while leaning down towards his face, letting him remove the blindfold.

His hands moved up to the blindfold, removing it and letting his eyes connect with mine. His hand went to my cheek, softly caressing it as he smiled, showing his bunny teeth. "I love you, Y/n. Please, let me make love to you for the first time. I need you." He said, pulling my head towards his. I crashed my lips on his lips, a tear rolling down my cheek while we kissed roughly. His other hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me even closer to his body as I hummed softly.

He sat up with me while starting to remove my shirt messily, both of us impatient to feel each other. I moaned when his lips went to my neck, my shirt gone and on the ground. His lips left messy, alcohol scented kisses as he kissed me. I felt this was wrong but right at the same time, wanting to feel the love that was supposed to be mine, not Jina's. He trailed kisses back up to my lips, lifting me up without a struggle and laying me down on the bed carefully, this time, him on top of me.

I moved my hands into his hair, pulling it slightly, earning a groan from him while his hands worked on my pants. He pulled them off the moment he unbuckled them, throwing them on the ground just like my shirt. He started grinding his crotch against my clothed womanhood, the both of us moaning quietly. "You are so beautiful. You are only mine." He said through slightly gritted teeth. I held his hips as he held himself up with his hands by my head. "Jungkook, Fuck me." I said in my natural voice, not the one I used for Jina's voice, the lower tone one.

He nodded, his hands moving to remove my bra and panties in one go. He trailed kisses down my body, sweet and loving ones, gentle and caring. I flinched when I felt his hot breath against my wet core, my back arching off the bed slightly while his hands gripped my thighs. He pressed his lips against it, making me moan loudly as he started licking slowly and gently. I moved one hand to grip his hair while the other one was already gripping the pillow, feeling him start to move faster.

His tongue went in and out of me, twisting and turning as well as my stomach did. I was on the verge of cumming, being sensitive since I was a virgin yet. I rolled my hips against his mouth, trying to get him to go deeper, uncontrollable high pitch moans leaving my mouth with my eyes closed tightly in pleasure. He held my thigh tightly, nibbling my clit when he felt my climax was nearing, making me arch my back.

I covered his mouth with my juices, watching him with half-lidded eyes as he pulled away, giving my core a lick before licking his lips. He then kissed me, pulling away and lining himself with my entrance. "You taste so good, Y/n. Like sweet candy." He whispered, kissing me again before slowly entering me. I moaned and hissed in slight pain, hearing him groan as he threw his head back, reaching the deepest side of me. "You are so tight~" He moaned, my hands bringing his face to mine, his forehead pressing against mine. "I love you, Jeon Jungkook. I love you so much." I confessed, looking into his eyes with my teary ones.

He slowly started moving his hips, his eyes not leaving mine while his hands embraced me in a loving embrace. He panted gently, a few quiet whines leaving his mouth as he thrust at a calm pace, wanting to keep it loving and warm. I wrapped one arm around his neck and the other one around his torso, gently brushing my nose against his. "I love you so much." He whispered, kissing me sweetly and passionately as his hips buckles, letting his seed fill me up. He kept thrusting in me, not wanting to stop as I didn't want it either.

He spent the entire night making love to me, to the one he truly loves. He climaxed many times until he was tired and I was too, both of us falling asleep in each other embraces.