· ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ ·

"The best of me."

"Y/n~"

"Y/n~"

I heard someone sing my name while I was in my office. The door opened as the person sang my name again. "Y/n~ Look what I brought." I widened my eyes at the sight. "Taehyung!" I exclaimed in happiness, getting up and sprinting towards him to embrace him in a hug.

"Someone missed me, I see." He replied with a chuckle, wrapping one arm around my waist as the other one was busy holding the bags with food he bought. "I did. I've been avoiding Jungkook the entire day. I don't think I'll stand 2 more months before I get promoted." I said as I pulled away and closed the door.

"How do you know you'll be promoted?" He asked, walking with me towards my desk. I sighed while starting to clean my desk from papers and other things. "Seokjin promised to promote me. He said I work hard enough to earn a promotion soon." I replied to him, placing the stacks of papers and folders on the side of the table.

He nodded, placing the bag with food on the table and pulling the plastic boxes out. "I got noodles, rice, and meat since I know it's your favorite. I also got some kimchi." He said as he pulled a chair to my side so we could sit beside each other. I smiled and nodded, "Thank you, Taehyung. I'm starving." I giggled, hearing him chuckle after.

"I knew you would be. That's why I brought you food." He replied, passing me a pair of chopsticks. I took them and opened all the boxes with food, starting to munch on some noodles like crazy. Taehyung tugged my arm slightly. "Eat slower. You might choke if you keep eating that fast." He chuckled, starting to eat his own noodles.

I giggled and started eating slower, my head snapping towards the door when a knock emitted throughout the room from it. "Jina?" Jungkook's voice echoed. I widened my eyes, looking at Taehyung. He nodded softly as a sign to let him in. "Come in," I called out, taking a napkin to wipe my mouth.

The door soon opened, revealing Jungkook as he entered with a smile. "Oh, Hey. I didn't know you were having lunch together." He said in a low tone, his smile disappearing as he stared at Taehyung with a serious look. I cleared my throat slightly. "You can get a chair and I'll share some of my food with you," I said, getting startled when Taehyung snorted.

"I bought this for you and me, he cannot eat it." He said, still glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook sighed, taking a chair and sitting beside you slowly. "Thank you. I really wanted to talk to you about-" "Jina, eat, you were starving. Remember?" Taehyung said while stuffing my mouth with some noodles. I widened my eyes and covered my mouth with my hand, starting to chew softly.

I took a few of my noodles and moved them in front of Jungkook's mouth once I chewed mine and gulped them done, smiling sweetly. He smiled warmly, his eyes sparkling in a way he used to do before he got married to Jina. I gulped slightly, watching his moves when he brought his thumb up and wiped some sauce away from the corner of my mouth, sucking his thumb after. "It's good." He whispered, taking the bite of noodles I offered him.

I blushed and gulped nervously, staring at him while he took a pair of chopsticks and started eating. He took some meat and moved it in front of my lips, watching me gulp. "Let me return the favor for feeding me once." He said with a grin.

I parted my lips shyly, looking to the side as I felt him move the piece of meat into my mouth. I sat up straight, turning to look at Taehyung who just shook his head. He knew I was not over him. He knew I had it heart to deal with him around me the entire time.

He knew I couldn't stop the feeling from returning after what happened. He knew, that my heart still belonged to Jungkook. Jungkook giggled softly, watching me as I gulped down and continued to eat, avoiding his eyes. "So, I saw you the other day at the mall. But, since I saw you were having so much fun. I didn't want to disturb the couple." He said, a hint of jealousy in his voice that nearly made me choke in a grain of rice.

Taehyung smirked, leaning back in his chair, "Yes, we were having some great fun. Right, baby?" He asked, making my eyes widen as Jungkook gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw when I looked at him. "Jungkook-" "I have work to do, see you around Jina." He said angrily, pushing the chair back and stumbling slightly.

"Jungkook!" I exclaimed when I saw him hold his head before falling down on the ground with a groan while pushing the stashes of papers down. I gasped and kneeled down to his side, Taehyung coming to me worried as well. Jungkook groaned again, "Y/n..." He whispered.

I touched his forehead slightly, tears in my eyes as I felt a fever building up. "Taehyung, help me get him to my house," I said with a sob.