· ғ ᴏ ᴜ ʀ ·

"I gave my heart to someone else and he took better care of it than you."

"Thank you for coming, Y/n

"Thank you for coming, Y/n." He said, pulling the chair out for me. I smiled and blushed slightly, taking a seat on the chair while watching him go the chair on the other side. He smiled back at me after sitting down, "Do you like alcohol? Like, wine or champagne?" He asked, tilting his head curiously.

"I... I am not a huge fan of alcohol ever since I was a kid. I'm sorry." I replied, looking down after moving my chair closer to the table. I felt his warm hand envelop my cold one, making me look up at him. "It's fine. That's why I was asking." He replied, giving my hand a gentle squeeze before pulling away.

"I-uh. I don't want to seem rude. But..." I started. "Why the sudden date?" I asked with a giggle. "Oh, that." He chuckled back. "I've wanted to invite you out but... I was too shy. Ever since you started working at my office, I started liking you and well... I'm thankful you accepted my date yesterday." He said, again. "My friend, Jungkook, also helped me. He said I needed a date and to find a girlfriend."

My eyes widened, "J-Jungkook?" I stuttered, staring at Seokjin in disbelief. "Yes, Jungkook. He works at another office of mine in Korea. Remember? The one I am sending you to?" He said, smiling gently as he looked through the menu. I looked down and gulped, calming down a bit.

Maybe it's another Jungkook. There are millions of Jungkook's in Korea. Maybe its someone else and not the Jungkook I used to know.

"T-That's good. I'm glad. But, why choose me?" I asked surprised, thanking the waiter that came to leave two glasses of water for us. I took a sip and sighed quietly, watching him as he put the menu down. He smiled at me and tilted his head, giggling softly.

"You are sweet, cute, kind, beautiful... I sense that your heart has been broken and I hope I can be the one to fix it." He said, a genuine smile on his lips, both of his hands moving to take mine. "Y/n, you are the most hardworking and funny girl I've ever met. You are my ideal type." He muttered.

I gulped nervously, another blush growing on my cheeks. "See how I'm dressed?" He asked, making me look at his clothes. He was wearing plain black jeans and a white button-up shirt tucked in them, a leather jacket on top of that.

"I didn't want to dress into a suit even though I work at an office, because I wanted to keep this normal. I am not some type of rich guy who just wants a wife to make him look good." He explained. "I really do like you, Y/n. Let me try and help you fix that broken heart and make it mine." He whispered, making me smile.

A person who truly likes me. Jungkook never did that. He fell for the trap and now loves someone else.

"Y-Y/n?" I heard someone say my name, my head turning towards the voice in confusion. My eyes widened as I saw what I didn't want to see in years. Jina.

"J-Jina?" I stuttered, my eyes still wide as I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "Jina? Y/n, who is she?" Seokjin asked, still holding my hands. I pulled them away and stood up, taking my bag and moving to his side. "I'm sorry, Seokjin. I'll explain." I said, pecking his cheek before leaving and dragging Jina with me.

I walked until we were kind of far away, somewhere silent and not too crowded. "Jina, what are you doing here?" I asked through gritted teeth. I saw her hands grip the strap of her bag tightly as tears shone in her eyes. The bag was a travel bag, probably she ran away.

"Y-Y/n... I'm so sorry." She sobbed, making me scoff silently. "Stop the acting, what do you want?" I asked again, staring directly into her eyes as she sobbed again. "I want you to go back to Jungkook. Please." She begged, taking my hands in hers. "Mom forced me. I didn't want to do it. I ran away to find you." She whimpered.

"She said that you didn't deserve somebody so handsome and that I would be able to bring the grandchild and richness to the family. But I didn't do it. All these years, I didn't even kiss him." She said, her tears falling down her cheeks like waterfalls. My eyes softened at the state of my younger twin sister, the truth I didn't know about finally coming out.

"I thought mom got you married to him because you loved him as well and he loved you," I said in disbelief, seeing her shake her head instantly. "No, it's not true. She said that to take you out of the picture because she knew that way you'll leave for good." She replied.

I couldn't believe my ears, how could my mother do that to me, especially my little sister? I reached up to her cheeks and wiped her tears away. "I'm sorry, Jina. I can't go back now. He loves the wrong person now." I said, sighing.

"He doesn't. He loves you. That's why mom made me act as if I was you for the past 4 years. He kept calling me Y/n without knowing it was me." She sobbed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Well, Well.
A lot happened now, didn't it?
Will you go back to Jungkook? Or will you wait and think it through?