· ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ · +21

"I'm starting to run out of ideas for this."

(I feel like I've used that gif before

(I feel like I've used that gif before. I'm running out of gifs already ;-;)

Jungkook and I were in my room, sitting on one end of the bed, side by side. We stared at the ground, my heart beating fast as tears didn't stop falling down my cheeks. I sniffed, Jungkook turning his head to the side to look at me. "Is it..." He asked, pointing at my stomach. I looked up at him, my eyes widening a bit when I saw him crying as well. I nodded in response while staring at him. He widened his eyes, taking in a deep breath of air and sobbing while saying, "Oh my god..."

I sniffed again, sobbing as well. "I... Y-You are Y/n then?" He asked, stuttering slightly while I nodded in response again. I couldn't bring myself to talk. I was too speechless and scared to say anything. He sobbed heavily, moving his hand to the mark on my back under my left shoulder. I sobbed too, closing my eyes when I felt his fingers feather over the mark. "How could I have been so blind?" He whispered, burying his face in my neck. I leaned my head towards his, turning it to face him. I opened my eyes, instantly connecting them with his.

3rd Person POV

Y/n and Jungkook hesitated, pressing their foreheads together as they both desperately needed a kiss. Jungkook needed to feel the love he was waiting for the past 4 years, as well as Y/n finally wanted to have Jungkook for herself. Jungkook leaned in slightly, hesitating while staring at her lips. Y/n sniffed, placing her hands on his cheeks and saying, "Just kiss me already," which made Jungkook finally press his lips on hers. He sobbed into the kiss, kissing her as passionately as possible while his hands moved to her hips, pulling her on his lap.

He pulled the dress up to her stomach, pulling away from the kiss to kiss her slightly grown belly. "I love you so much, Y/n. I'm sorry I was so blind to not realize it wasn't you who I was married to." He whispered while leaving soft kisses on her stomach. He then leaned back up, attacking her lips with a soft, sweet and caring kiss filled with love. His hand reached her underwear, pulling it slightly down enough for what was going to happen next.

(Sex Scene ahead! If you don't like it, skip to the end.)

He unzipped his suit pants, reaching inside to pull his dick out. Her hands reached down, running over his chest while kissing him back. She pushed back, pulling his shirt off and attacking his chest with kisses, making Jungkook's breath hitch in his throat and moan quietly. She trailed kisses all the way down, pulling his pants and boxers off, leaving him completely naked. "If we are going to do this, let's do it the proper way." She said, earning a chuckle from Jungkook.

"You are right. If I'll be making love to you, I will need to make it the right way." He said while sitting up, pulling her dress off and then her underwear before making her lay down on the bed. He hovered over her, making sure to pull the blanket over his waist to hide their naked bodies in case somebody came in. His eyes sparkled as he stared at Y/n, his hand moving to her cheek and caressing it gently. "You haven't changed a bit. Still as gorgeous and beautiful you have always been." He whispered, leaning down to her neck. He sucked on her skin while lining up to her core, soon entering her with a quiet groan.

Y/n moaned quietly, not wanting people to hear while Jungkook kept entering her until reaching her deepest point. He pulled his head away to see if there was a hickey on her neck, his heart skipping a bit since he finally marked her as his and only his. He moved his head to face her, his forehead against Y/n's as he sighed happily, starting to roll his hips gently once she adjusted to his size. He let out a quiet whine in pleasure, his eyes not leaving hers as his lips parted, letting quiet breathy moans and whines escape his throat.

Y/n was a moaning mess like him, whines also escaping her throat as her hands went over his chest and to her back, her nails digging into it when he sped up slightly. "I love you, Y/n. I knew it wasn't you from the beginning, I was just doubting." He confessed, pressing his lips on hers in a sweet kiss. He moved one hand to grab her thigh, pulling it up slightly which led him to reach deeper in her. Y/n moaned louder, throwing her head back while Jungkook sat up, groaning as he gripped her hips, pushing deeper as his climax started building up with hers.

Y/n gripped his thighs tightly, arching her back as she started tightening around him, soon letting her juices cover his dick while he shoots his sperm in her, his hips bucking against hers. They panted heavily, Jungkook pulling out of her and laying down beside her. They hugged each other tightly, Jungkook's hands caressing her arm up and down as the other rested on her stomach. "How long are you?" He asked quietly, still breathing heavily.

"3 weeks." She replied, looking up at him as he looked down at her. "Is the baby healthy and okay?" Jungkook asked in concern, his hand moving from her tummy to her cheek. "I don't know. I have an appointment tomorrow for an ultrasound." Jungkook nodded, smiling down at her and kissing her sweetly before replying.

"I can't wait to see our baby then."