· ᴛ ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ ·

"I wish I could show you who is the real me."

"So, what happened between you and Jungkook? I expected you to be with him and not with Jimin

"So, what happened between you and Jungkook? I expected you to be with him and not with Jimin." Jaesung asked, leaning back against the counter as I was taking Jimin's place in cooking. "What do you mean?" I asked as if I was oblivious of what she meant. I just didn't want to talk about it.

"Y/n. I remember the days you and Jungkook were inseparable with your twin sister. The three of you would spend hours watching movies and spending time together." Jaesung said with a slight scoff. "Especially you with Jungkook. You two were like dating." I closed my eyes for a moment, looking down with a sigh.

I turned to Jaesung with tears in my eyes, "My mom got her married to him. Happy?" I replied, looking back at the food that was cooking in the casserole. "Y/n, what do you mean by 'her'? Who is 'her'?" Jaesung asked in confusion.

"By her, I mean my twin sister. My mom married Jungkook to her." I looked away to hide the tears that were starting to fall. Jaesung's face softened when I looked back at her, my tears falling even quicker than before. "I'm sorry, Y/n." She whispered, bringing my head into her chest for a warm comforting hug. 

I tried to hold my sobs, not wanting to break apart now after so many years of holding it in. "How much time have you held it in, Y/n?" She whispered again as I felt her hand start caressing my hair, a soft whimper escaping my throat while I was struggling to keep it in. 

Why would I hold it in? The is no reason I should It happened and I'm only suffering from this. I can't stand keeping it anymore, it's better if I let it out.

I let out a sob, another after another following until I turned hysterical. I kept my sobs and whimpers silent, trying not to call Jimin's attention even if he would anyways see through me anyway.

"I thought your mom knew about your feelings towards Jungkook. Jungkook liked you back so how did he get married to your twin?" I heard her say in a comforting voice with a bit of confusion in it. I was about to reply until Jimin walked inside the kitchen, "Hey, is the food-" He cut himself off the moment he saw my state while I quickly pulled away from Jaesung and wiped my tears.

Jimin always worried about me, and he worried too much, sometimes. I liked the way he would worry and comfort me. Those things where Jungkook would do to help me feel better like, cuddle with me when there was a thunderstorm, comfort me when I felt sad, sing to me when I needed a smile or giggle, were now Jimin's duty to do them.

And I am thankful he is, because thanks to him, I know he won't leave me for someone else like Jungkook did. "Y/n~ Again?" I heard him say, making me look up at him as I nodded softly. I saw how his eyebrows slowly fell down sadly, sighing quietly as he walked carefully towards me.

He hugged me and I hugged him back, needing his comfort at the moment. I wish I could imagine Jungkook hugging me like this, caressing my hair like he did and saying "Don't do it. It's not worth it." Like how Jimin said now. But all I could think of was the way how he would back hug Jina, the way they would smile as they sit in a porch in the morning while watching the sunrise in the morning, the way he would make love to her and give her the love that was meant for me.

"Shall we just, eat? Let's take our mind off this. What happened, happened, everything is in the past now." Jaesung said, a smile on her lips as we both turned to look at her, smiling back. I nodded and giggled, sniffing slightly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for our encounter to be so dramatic." I chuckled, hearing Jimin's and her chuckle as well.

"So, how did you become such a known business woman? I never thought you'll be this amazing." She asked once we were sitting at the table with the food in front of us, starting to eat. "Well, I met this guy who is now my boss at a cafe our friend owns. I was frustrated with being unable to find a job since all the interviews I did rejected me for some reason." I started explaining.

"His name is Seokjin and he is a real sweetheart. He saw my frustration the day he went to get coffee in the afternoon and bought me a coffee. He said he was looking for an assistant and I decided to do the interview." I sighed, shrugging slightly. "And? No romantic relationship or feeling of your heart going boom boom for him?" She asked with slight excitement.

I shook my head with a giggle, taking a bite from my food. She sighed, "Girl, you are too obsessed with Jungkook." She joked, making me chuckle a bit. I jumped slightly when my phone started ringing, quickly getting up and walking to it to see who it was.

I picked up when I saw it was my boss, "Hello, Mr. Kim." I said, feeling a strange thing in the pit of my stomach.

"Hello, Y/n. Would you like going out for dinner with me tomorrow?"