· ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ ·

"I was Her Twin. And you still saw your true first love."

"Saehyun, your parents had a lot of ups and downs

"Saehyun, your parents had a lot of ups and downs. You are still too young to know how and what exactly happened, it's not like you really should know either." The woman said, chuckling softly while putting her arm around the girl's shoulders. "Your parents love each other a lot. They have gone through a lot and you should be happy that the two of them are together and had you." The woman sighed, looking down at the little girl.

"But, Aunt Jina. How did they make me?" Saehyun asked, her head tilting to the side. "You are too young to know that. All I'm going to say is that they made you with a lot of love." Jina said, pecking her head as footsteps echoed behind them. "Jina, Saehyun, we got the hot chocolate." Jungkook beamed while walking with Jimin and Y/n towards the two.

"Oh, yay! Hot chocolate!" Saehyun exclaimed as she reached up for the cup in Y/n's hands. "Careful, it's really hot. Blow it softly before drinking." Y/n said as she sat beside Saehyun. Jungkook sat down beside Y/n and Jimin beside Jina, pecking her lips before handing her cup of hot chocolate.

"What were you talking about?" Jimin asked, putting his arm around Jina's waist. "Nothing much. Just about the weather and how fun it is to play with snow." Jina replied, sipping on her chocolate while glancing at Saehyun and winking. Y/n giggled softly, "Mhhm, it was definitely that." Jungkook chuckled, kissing Y/n cheek. "Whatever they talked about is their own business. Let them be." Jungkook said, the 5 of them drinking their chocolates while watching the little snowfall. "It's snowing!" Saehyun beamed, pointing at the sky as snowflakes fell.

"It is." Y/n said, leaning her head on Jungkook's shoulder with a relaxed smile. Despite the lots of problems they had gone through before they got married or even before they got to see each other again, they were finally able to live a happy and normal life. The two could take care of their daughter and also their soon to be born son.

Jungkook still regretted his blindness for not seeing who the real Y/n was because of his love. Y/n's mother had apologized and Seokjin as well after he got out of jail. Her father got better and was happy to know the two were together again and expecting Saehyun at the moment.

Sometimes, life may be hard and unfair. But with time and patience, it turns to better.

||

"Eomma, can you make me waffles tomorrow for breakfast?" Saehyun asked as I tucked her in. I smiled, caressing her hair gently. "Of course, sweetie. I will make you a fruit salad with yogurt as well." I replied, Saehyun beaming in happiness. "Thanks, Eomma." She said. I kissed her forehead and sighed, "Sleep well, sweetie."

"Is she asleep?" Jungkook asked as I went inside our room, smiling at him and getting on the bed while nodding in response. "Yes, she is," I said with a tired smile. Jungkook hovered over me with a smirk on his lips, making me chuckle. "You know what that means?" He asked in a low tone, making me gulp. "W-What?" I asked shyly.

"I get to cuddle you and love you until morning." He whispered, his smirk turning into a wide and loving smile with eyes filled with love. He leaned down to my belly, lifting my shirt and pecking my stomach. "How is my little bunny boy doing?" He beamed happily, glancing up at me for a bit before peppering my belly with kisses.

"Appa loves Eomma a lot. And he also loves you and Saehyun a lot." He whispered, leaning up to kiss my lips.

"Even if your Appa blindly loved Her Twin without knowing the truth."

The End

------------------------------------
O. M. G
I can't believe this book is done. ;-;
I am so happy for all the support it got and I hope you wait impatiently for A Robot In Love.

If you haven't seen it yet, it's on my account, check it out. ;)

Epilogue coming soon :3