· ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ s ɪ x ·

"I was going to do a double update yesterday but I got tired all of a sudden lol"

"Y/n, please, eat." Seokjin sighed while holding the bowl of noodles, trying to feed her. "You shot him." She whispered, staring at her lap as she caressed her belly softly. "In the shoulder." Seokjin sighed, "He is fine, Y/n. Please, now eat." She sobbed softly, the moment repeating in her mind nonstop as she kept sobbing. Seokjin sighed again, giving up on trying to feed her. He was starting to feel guilty about what he did, but, he had a reason. "Why are you doing this? Let me go home, please." Y/n begged, hearing Seokjin sigh. 

"I was the first one to get you. Not him. Your heart should belong to me." He said, putting everything back on the tray while she watched him with disbelief. "What do you mean?" She asked confused, "I can't tell you more Y/n. I'm sorry." Seokjin mumbled, getting up and leaving the room. Y/n hugged her knees, looking out of the window with sadness as she kept crying. "I'm sorry Jungkook-ah. I hope you are okay." She whispered to herself, starting to cry in her knees.

Meanwhile, Seokjin entered the kitchen, slamming the tray on the counter as he slammed his fist as well after. He panted in anger, staring at the ground with tears in his eyes while thoughts filled his mind. "I'll make you mine, Y/n. Unless you want your father to die." He whispered to himself, gritting his teeth. "All this time, your dad was the one who pushed me away from you. But this time, he won't even know." He smirked, heading towards his room.

||

"Y/n, are you awake?" Seokjin asked, opening the door after to find Y/n laying on her bed and staring out of the window. "Y/n?" He asked again, going to her in fear that something happened to her. He sighed in relief when he went in front of her, her eyes going to him. "Oh, were you saying something?" Y/n said while sitting up tiredly. "Yes, I wanted to tell you that I'll go to work now. I'll be gone for a few hours before I come back." He said, caressing her hair gently. "There is food downstairs in the kitchen if you are hungry." She watched him as he got up and left, following the sound of the front door closing and being locked.

"Damn it." She sighed, starting to head towards the kitchen while rubbing her hungry belly. Her mouth watered at the sight of freshly made breakfast. Toasts, fruit salad, pancakes, scrambled eggs, etc... She took a plate and instantly started eating, moaning at the sweet taste of it. Her mind completely went off the thoughts of Jungkook being hurt or her being kidnapped, only caring about the food. (You know you are like that too.)

A few minutes later, her belly was full to the brim, making her sigh happily, as she gulped her last bite down. "That was good. Seokjin can be an asshole but his cooking is great." She giggled to herself, heading back upstairs to her room to rest a bit. A sudden sound echoed through the room, as well as a vibration. "Was that... A phone?" She whispered to herself. The sounds kept echoing in the room while she looked around it, searching for the supposed phone.

She stopped in front of the closet, the sounds still coming from there. Opening the doors, her eyes fell on a phone, hers. "Yes..." She muttered, taking the phone and unlocking to see Jungkook blowing her phone up with messages. She dialed his number, "Y/n!" He exclaimed after instantly picking up, wincing softly. "Jungkook! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She asked in worry, her eyes wide. "I'm okay. Are you okay? Did he hurt you or the baby?" He asked in worry as well.

Y/n giggled, "We are fine. He has been quite nice to me and the baby actually." She replied. "Y/n, we can't lose time with this. Do you know where you are? Your mother and I have reported to the police and we told them to not take any action on Seokjin until we find you." He asked.

"I... I actually don't know. He knocked me out the moment we got in the car 3 days ago." She sighed. "I've been locked in here for the past few days and I haven't been able to see anything else than a lake through the window." She sighed. "Okay, I'm going to the police station soon so they can track your phone down. Whenever Seokjin is around your or anything..." He said.

"Call me immediately and hide the phone."

------------------------------------------
I know. Seokjin is stupid for hiding your phone so lamely. But you'll see soon what happens anyways because this book is coming to an end in a few chapters. But not yet ;)