· ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ·

"It's always you."

· A week later ·

· A week later ·

"Y/n, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Jimin asked, walking into my room worried. I was feeling sick, my stomach hurt and I wanted to throw up. I looked at him tiredly, seeing he was carrying a tiny tray with a cup with something warm as there was slight steam going out of it. "I don't feel well, I feel sick," I replied, hearing footsteps towards my room. "Well, lassie. I have the perfect solution for it. I have studied to become a doctor, so, I am here for the rescue." Jamie said, walking in after Jimin and smiling softly at him.

Jamie sat by my side, letting me sit up as he helped me slightly. He started checking on me, soon sighing. "You don't have a fever, you are not cold neither so that means you aren't ill. Have you gotten your period?" He asked, checking my pulse on my wrist. I shook my head slightly, "No, I was supposed to get it a few days ago." I replied, starting to get nervous and worried as he narrowed his eyes at me, turning to Jimin after. "Has she had any sexual activities?" He asked Jimin. Jimin sighed, seeing my pleading eyes to note tell Jamie about it.

"She has. She had sex with Jungkook, the boy you know she is so broken for." He replied, hearing my sigh as I looked down embarrassed. "Has he ejaculated inside you, lassie?" He asked, my eyes widening while I looked up at him with red cheeks. "Jamie!!" I exclaimed, seeing him lift an eyebrow. I sighed again and whined, closing my eyes in shame. "He did. Multiple times." I replied lowly, seeing him nod from the corner of my eyes, getting up after. "I am going to get you a pregnancy test." He said all of a sudden, my eyes and Jimin's widening. "What? Are you telling me that she might be pregnant with Jungkook's baby?!" Jimin exclaimed, Jamie, replying with a nod. 

"Usually, people can get easily pregnant even if it's not intended. You said that your period had to come a few days after it happened, right? Your organism is preparing your body for it, which means that a few eggs are already starting to form into your uterus." He explained. (I am not sure if that is true. I just came up with it. Story purposes lol.) I looked down with wide eyes, my hands gripping the blanket while I started to see blurry. I sniffed, moving one hand under the blanket and to my lower stomach. "If it turns out that you are pregnant, will you tell Jungkook?" Jimin asked when Jamie exited the room, heading to the store to buy the pregnancy test.

I shook my head, "I don't know. I'm scared, Jimin-ah." I sobbed, burying my face in his shoulder when he pulled me into a tight hug. "It's okay, I'm here to support you. Jamie and Taehyung as well." He whispered in my ear while his hand caressed my lower back comfortingly. "That's right, I'll be here and support you. If that idiot hurts you again, I'll be the one to beat his ass and make sure he doesn't walk again." Taehyung said while walking into the room, going to my other side. "Thank you, guys. You are the best." I sobbed, looking at the two of them as they smiled back at me.

"Anything for you, Y/n. You are our best friend, you deserve to have support and happiness." Taehyung replied, his hands moving to caress my cheek gently as Jimin hugged me sideways. They pulled me down to lay on the bed, the two of them laying beside me and cuddling me. "You are our dongsaeng. Don't stay heartbroken because of an idiot who can't see the real you." Jimin whispered, Taehyung nodding in response against my head and leaving a kiss on it. "He is an idiot. He doesn't love you because if he did, he wouldn't have gotten married to Jina.

"We are two alike. Like, my mom had to look at our birthmarks  to see who is Jina who's me." I chuckled. "Your mom is an idiot as well. How can she get your sister married to the one you love? For fuck's sake, she has to work her ass off to save your father, not steal Jungkook's money." Taehyung said, the three of us laughing at the statement. "What? You are siding Jungkook now?" I asked with a lifted eyebrow. He looked up at me and glared, "Just for this one. He doesn't deserve that because of your sick dad." He said, hearing me sigh with a small smile.

"The doctor already said that there is no way to save him. It's too late. He's been battling this for 4 years with no medication or surgery to stop the illness from developing." I said, wiping my wet cheeks. "My mom caused this to herself. I'm not even mad that he is going to die. That's what she gets for what she did." I mumbled, Jimin and Taehyung hugging me close while I smiled in response, closing my eyes in comfort.

"We know. We are here for you."