· E p i l o g u e ·

"Leejun-ah! Come down or you'll miss lunch!" Y/n exclaimed with a sigh afterward. "Eomma, where is Appa?" Saehyun asked. "He should be home soon." She sighed again, pouring soup in 4 bowls. "Let me help you, eomma." She said, standing up while closing her history book. Y/n smiled at her, turning to her when she went beside her, placing her hands on her cheeks with a chuckle. "You study so hard, Saehyun-ah." She said, placing a kiss on her forehead with a smile. Saehyun smile and giggled, "Well, I'm 14 and I look up to you. I work hard for you and appa." She replied, making Y/n's eyes get teary.

"That's why I am proud of you." Y/n said, hugging her close with a chuckle. "Eomma, what about me?" Leejun whined as he stood at the door, watching the two with a frown on his lips. "Oh, Leejun-ah. You are also a hard worker." Y/n said, pulling away from the hug and going to him. She picked him up and started placing kisses all over his face, making him giggle. Saehyun smiled at the two, giggling as well softly. "Eomma, we have to prepare the table before Appa gets home." Saehyun said while picking 2 bowls up.

"That's late. I'm here already." Jungkook said as he stood at the entrance of the house with a smile. "Appa!!" Leejun exclaimed, Y/n putting him down and watching him run off towards him with a big smile. "Hello, my strong boy! How are you?" Jungkook exclaimed as he picked him up and hugged him tightly. "I'm good, Appa. I missed you." Leejun said, giggling when he tickled his tummy.

"How have you been kids?" Jungkook asked as he hugged Saehyun as well. Y/n looked away, picking up 2 bowls with soup and going to the dinning room. Jungkook had been away for 2 weeks on a business trip, leaving Y/n alone in the house with the kids. She sighed softly when suddenly arms wrapped around her waist, making her eyes widen. "Hi, baby." Jungkook whispered in her ear, placing a few kisses on her neck. "J-Jungkook. I thought you were with the kids." She asked shyly, a blush on her cheeks because of Jungkook's kisses.

"I told them to go to their room for a bit because I wanted some alone time with you. I missed you a lot." He whispered again, grinning softly as he buried his face in her neck. "B-But the kids are going to hear." She stuttered as Jungkook's hands went under her shirt and to her stomach.

"It's been long since we've had sex, Y/n. Don't make me wait." He whined, one of his hands going into her pants, making her let out a breathy moan and put her head back. "Jungkook~" She hummed, Jungkook's lips turning into a smirk.

Y/n's hands moved to his and pulled them away, moving away from him. "Not now. We need to eat." She said with a blush, avoiding his eyes when Jungkook leaned in teasingly. "Can I get a kiss at least?" He asked, leaning towards her lips while waiting for her response.

Y/n looked up at him and smiled, leaning up and placing a kiss on his lips. He smiled into the kiss, caressing her cheeks. "Ew. That's gross." Leejun said with frown as Saejun covered his eyes while rolling hers. "It's called love, Leejun-ah." She replied, Y/n hiding her face in Jungkook's neck.

The kids sat down by the table with Y/n and Jungkook after Saehyun brought the other 2 bowls with soup. They smiled at Jungkook and started eating, Jungkook placing a kiss on Y/n's temple.

"Someday, you two will be the same as us right now with your partners."