· ғ ɪ ғ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ·

"Don't leave me."

"Jina~ Please, don't be mad at me," Jungkook said as he followed me around the street

"Jina~ Please, don't be mad at me," Jungkook said as he followed me around the street. "Leave me alone, Jungkook," I said, tears already falling down my cheeks as I sniffed. I stomped my way home, crying heavily with a broken heart. "Jina, please," Jungkook begged with a pained tone. I stopped in place and turned around to face him, showing him my already swollen eyes and red nose and cheeks. "What? Were you planning on keeping this a secret forever?" I asked, seeing him step closer to me with lowered eyebrows and parted lips. "No, I wasn't." He replied.

I snorted, looking to the side. "Really? Because I think I heard the conversation between you and Jin perfectly. You are going on a trip with Y/n for 2 months. And you didn't even tell me about it!" I exclaimed, letting out a sob as he sighed and looked down. "I was going to. I just didn't find the right time." He said, looking up at me again. He stepped closer, his hands going to my cheeks. He caressed them softly, looking into my eyes before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry, Jina. But you know I still love Y/n more than you."

||

"Now that's how to be an asshole, level 1k," Taehyung said, Jimin nodding in response. The two of them came to the rescue when I called after running back home after that. They came with 2 buckets of ice cream, some snacks, and drinks. "He is. I never expected Jungkook to be such an idiot. He basically said he loves Y/n more than you, not even knowing that you are Y/n." Jimin said after. I chuckled, blowing my nose in a tissue while I couldn't stop the tears from falling. "I broke up with him. I can't secretly go out with him, even if I want to. We are kind of like enemies right now."

"I think it's time for you to push yourself away from him and move on, Y/n." Taehyung sighed, patting my shoulder before holding me tightly. "I'll make sure to beat his ass when I see him," Jimin mumbled through gritted teeth, making me chuckle and sob. I started crying harder, Jimin joining the hug as well as the two of them comforted me. I sobbed and sobbed, not realizing how I soon fell asleep against Taehyung's chest. I felt movement when Taehyung stood up, my eyes opening slightly to look up at him.

"Shhh, go back to sleep."

Taehyung's POV

When I left Y/n in her room, I went downstairs to the living room where Jimin was. I sighed and sat down beside him, leaning my head back to stare at the ceiling. "I am glad she broke up with him. That idiot really can't choose between fake Y/n and the real one." I sighed, hearing Jimin chuckle. "Tae, if he knew how to distinguish them, then he would have chosen her," Jimin replied, sighing afterward. "Let's go out and have dinner or something. I want to get some fresh air." I said, the both of us getting up, checking on Y/n and leaving after.

Y/n's POV

I woke up at 11 pm, feeling thirsty. "Taehyung?" I called out, instead, I heard a door close. I sighed and reached for a bottle on my nightstand, a notification popping up on my phone when I finished drinking. As I read it, my eyes widened, tears filling them up.

Y/n! Jungkook came home drunk and crying! What the hell happened?
- Jina

I took my phone instantly and headed downstairs in a flash, taking my jacket and leaving the house tears threatened to fall for the millionth time today. I ran towards Jungkook's house, which was on the street across mine. I saw the door was slightly open, Jina waiting outside nervously. She sighed in relief when she saw me running towards her. "What happen-?" "It's long to explain. Go to my house and stay there, hmm? I'll take care of him." I said while panting, sniffing slightly as I gave her the keys to my house before going in.

I closed the door once I saw Jina walking down the street to my house, hearing soft sobs and mixture of groans from upstairs. I slowly headed upstairs, my heart thumping against my chest as I reached the second floor, the only light shining in the hallway coming from Jungkook's room. As I opened the door slowly and quietly, I caught the sight of Jungkook's well built back, sitting on the bed with one hand gripping the sheets. His big thighs parted to the sides as his head fell back, a loud moan leaving his mouth as I caught a glimpse of his tear stained cheeks, hissing as his other hand moved fast on something.

My eyes widened slightly, licking my lips while my heart sped up, even more, starting to feel slightly horny. His moans turned high pitch as he panted heavily, his back, shoulder, and torso covered in sweat. "Ah! Y/n!" He moaned loudly, stopping himself before he could cum. A sob escaped his lips, my eyes piercing through his back as he continued to pant. It was his way of punishing himself. When we were young, he had a different way to punish himself for hurting others. I was surprised he punished himself now by pleasuring himself. Because of it, I was now aroused.

I needed and wanted him.