· ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ·

"My secrets won't stay as secrets for long."

"Still working?" I heard a voice say as I was sitting in my room, working on a few more papers I had left in my office

"Still working?" I heard a voice say as I was sitting in my room, working on a few more papers I had left in my office. I turned around and smiled when I saw Jimin, getting up and sprinting towards him, embracing him in a hug. I sighed happily at his warmth, "Mhhmm. I had a bit of work left off so I decided to finish it here." I replied.

Jimin's chuckle made his chest vibrate against my head as I closed my eyes, relaxing as his arms wrapped around me and returned the hug, placing his chin on my head. "Was it hard to see Jungkook?" He asked, looking down at me as I sighed.

"Yes, especially when he keeps saying how much he loves me and it's actually Jina who he is married to." I chuckled, tears threatening to come out as I opened my eyes to look at the ground. "Why don't you just tell him the truth? You will finally have him for yourself." Jimin asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he kept looking down at me.

I looked up at him and scoffed, a tear falling down my cheek as I pulled away, walking back to my desk while sniffing quietly. "He loves someone else and he is married. Do you think he will believe me?"

"You have that mark on your left shoulder on your back. What if he still remembers it?" He replied.

"Do you think he will? After 4 years of being married to the wrong person?"

"Y/n, he loves you. Not Jina." I heard soft footsteps behind me while I let a sob out. He turned me around and held my shoulder, looking into my broken and pain filled eyes. "Y/n, he lov-" "I can't, Jimin. Jina is in love with him now. She will soon let him do what he has wanted for the past 4 years." I cut him off.

"What do you mean?" He asked, his hands sliding down my arms to my hands. "He has been wanting to make love to her, kiss her, hug her, have babies with her. I want to tell him, but it's late, he is too obsessed with thinking Jina is me." I sobbed heavily, letting my face rest gently on Jimin's chest again.

Jimin hugged me, a soft sigh escaping his lips as he nodded gently. "Okay, it's fine then. You can keep on lying. But you better move on soon." He said seriously, making me giggle through my tears while I pulled away slightly. "I think it's a stupid idea, but I'll support your decision."

"I am thankful for that," I whispered, hugging him again with a sigh.

||

"Jina, can you bring me the folder with last month's taxes?" I heard Jungkook say through the phone. I pressed the red button and replied, "Yes, I'll be there in a minute." I looked through the different folders before finding the one he needed, exiting my office and going to his.

I knocked on the door, waiting for a come in before slightly opening the door and entering slowly. Jungkook was sitting at his desk, looking up at me with a soft smile. "Thank you. Can you show which files I need to check?" He asked while I headed towards his desk, nodding in response.

"Of course," I replied, opening the folder and getting out some papers. "This one is checked by me already, but you need to check it as well. There is this one here, this one, and the last one." I said, turning my head to look at him to finally realize our closeness.

I gulped as he turned to look at me, his eyes slightly widening. "A-And that's all. I-If you need anything else, I'll be in m-my office." I stuttered nervously with a racing heart, straightening myself and heading to the door. "Jina, wait." I heard Jungkook say that made me stop, standing in front of the door.

"W-Will you like to go get lunch with me again? The building has a cafeteria." He asked. I gulped and closed my eyes for a bit to try and calm my racing heart.

You are Jina, Y/n. Don't let your feelings get involved.

"I would love to. Can you come and knock on my door once it's lunch time? I may lose track of time." I replied once I turned around to face him with a smile. He nodded and smiled back, waving a bit as he let out a soft giggle after.

"See you." He said, watching me as I turned around and left his office, closing the door behind me and heading to my office. I closed the door and sighed, placing a hand on my chest over my heart, feeling the way it slammed against my chest.

"Oh, God. I can't do this."