The Beginning Of A Young Girl's Story

??? POV:

' I can't stop running away. What am I running from again anyways? I need answers. But where do I start? I don't remember much. That's not helping either. It's getting late, I should find shelter.'

As the girl walked through the forest, she found a small cave and quickly took shelter. It's been 3 days since she last eaten anything and just kept aimlessly wander through the forest.

She couldn't do any hunting either, because they're weren't any animals in the area. Not to mention she didn't drink anything either.

She knew her situation was bad but she has to keep moving forward. When she about to fall asleep she heard a twig snap and immediately drew out her sword for protection.

'Zetsu' she thought while hiding her presence. She heard two men speak.

" Ne, the hunters exam is coming up soon, this year I will pass and become a Bounty Hunter." The first man said.

" Tsk, this years going to be a failure too. And even if you did pass, why don't you sell your licence. You can make millions of Jenny with it." The second man said.

'Hunter exam?' She thought

" And the hunter exam is supposed to be really difficult and you can end up dying." The second man continued.

" Demo you can access all kinds of different information and you can almost travel anywhere in the world with that licence." The first man said.

' Information?' The girl said surprised.

" Wakatta wakatta demo if you die during that exam I wouldn't be surprised at all." The second man said with a bored look.

As they both walked off, the girl lowered her sword and sighed. " Hunter exam huh.., if it's what it takes to reach my goal then it looks like i'm going to have to find the nearest village and hop on a boat and find where it is." She said while drifting off to sleep.