Character Page

Akari Silvermoon:

Gender: Female

Age: 12

Height: 142 cm; 4'8"

Birthday: May 1

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: Blue/Purple

Relatives: Unknown

Appearance:

Akari has hip length hair, that's pastel blue with light purple tips. She always wears her hair down and has fair skin and wide blue eyes. Akari wears a dark navy blue sailor top and skirt that has a yellow bow on it. She wears sneakers and knee length socks to go with the outfit. She always carrys her sword around on her hip. Also she wears a moon crescent earring on her left ear and a sun earring on her right ear.

Personality and Traits:

In our story so far, Akari was a very mysterious kind of person. She's always somewhat expressionless. Only on a rare occasion she smiles or even laughs. Don't worry, She will grow on to the people she is with that will change her. Akari is also strong, you won't see her cry and is very good at combat. Strategic wise, she's very thoughtful and comes up with most plans. Although in the end, she's actually lonely. She hates being alone and she never had a friend in a while.

Abilities:

Hehe all you guys know is that she can wield a sword very well right? Well remember I'm adding some Fairy Tail in this (All rights reserved) so take some guesses ;). Not only that she has very good hearing and eyesight, since she's always been traveling all around. Just like Gon, she can sense any poisons or any dangerous planets and herbs. She can hunt as well even though she might not be as talented as her other abilities.

Background:

Not much is known YET, so to be continued~