Phase Three (P.1)

Akari POV:

I really wanted to join in. I highly doubt I get the ball though, since Netero-san already demonstrated his strength to Gon and Killua.

"Gon! Tag! Tag!" I yelled.

Gon ran back to where me and Killua were and did a high-five with me.

"Alright. Here we go." I said before transforming

"Requip: Flight Armor." I said as I changed fast. ( A/n KYAAAA! ANOTHER TRANSFORMATION!)

As I transformed to the Flight Armor, Gon and Killua looked at me amazingly at my transformation.

I wore my hair in two ponytails held by a cheetah looking ear piece, I did not equip the Flight Armor's sword, had my current clothes on and only wore the matching shoes to go with the armor.

"Oh?" Netero-san said curious.

"Now what will you do, daughter of Gale?" He questioned.

"Hm? You know who he is? Well, this just got interesting." I said back.

I was confused though, he probably overheard our conversation but he could know something.

I transformed into this armor for a reason, you see all the armors have a special ability like the Heaven Wheels Armor has the ability to levitate a bit and this one makes you super fast.

I sprinted towards him making quick and small punches but failed as he kept dodging.

"Sugee Akari!" I heard Gon shout.

I kept going at it for a while but then stopped.

"What's wrong? Giving up already?" He asked.

"Not at all. I observed while attacking you, as in how you never used your right hand and left leg." I said.

"Hm? Well why don't you try attacking all at the same time." He asked.

I looked back at Gon and Killua, they seem as ready as ever.

~TimeSkip~

All three of us panted, we been going at it for quiet a bit now. I used way to much magic, so I transformed back to my usual sailor outfit.

Gon sprinted towards Netero-san again and went for a kick, the Chairman easily dodged it but didn't expect a shoe flying towards him.

Gon had flung his shoe to distract him. As me and Killua went to hit him.

The ball flew out of his hands and we both went for the ball.

The Chairman was about to grasp the ball again but then took another shoe to the face by Gon.

"A chance!" We all shouted.

I could've sworn we had it but the Netero-san surprised all of us by catching the ball in a fast motion.

"Tsk." I said quietly.

Killua had this look on his face that he was clearly annoyed.

~Another Small TimeSkip~

Killua just left and now it's just me and Gon. I sat down and started to watch him attempt to get the ball.

It seemed to have drifted off to sleep and waking up by a loud Gon Freecss.

I woke up and saw Gon head-but a wall then smiling.

'I see, Netero-san used his right arm.' I thought.

"I did it! Hooray...." Gon said before going to sleep.

I lied down there, pretending that i'm sleeping. Anyways we're almost at the destination so I could use that sleep.

~The Morning~

No Ones POV:

"Ne ne, Akari." As Gon tried to wake up Akari.

"Huh?" Akari woke up as she hit Gon by accident.

"Ow!" Gon said rubbing his head.

Akari's eyes widen as she realized what she done.

"S-sorry.." She stuttered.

"Anyways are we here yet?" She asked quietly.

"Uh huh, come on let's look out of the window." Gon said as he looked out.

"So that's where the Third Phase will take place huh." Akari said.

As the two got off the airship to meet the others, the 42 remaining applicants now stand on top of the Third Phase's Trick Tower.

~To Be Continued~