Challenge?

Akari POV:

'Hmm, only 4 people left on this boat huh.' I thought.

'Not a big deal anyways.' I continued.

As the captain asked questions, I only thought this, 'I still don't know what I gotten in to but it's probably for the best.'

When it was my turn to answer, I hesitated a lot, so a gave my most accurate answer, "My name is Akari, I have no interest in being a hunter, I just need answers." I said

'Then a boy my age named Gon said "Nice to meet you" to me. I was really surprised actually because no one said that to me for a while now.'

I sorta wished I said something back. Well that doesn't matter right now.

When we reached shore I overheard the captain say to Gon that we have to head to a cedar tree outside the city to find our navigators.

Well I'll just have to follow these three then, I guess it's better if I keep going with other people.' ' I quickly hurried back where Leorio and Kurapika were. They were looking at a map.

Then Gon showed up and explained where we're supposed to go. I agreed, so did Kurapika. But I think Leorio was still hesitating.' 'We started to leave him, but he came running back.

No Ones POV:

As the four continued on their path, they stumbled apon The Mind Boggled Two Choice Quiz. Everybody, even Akari had a dumbfound look on their face.

Akari POV:

"Wait what?" I said still confused.

The woman said "You must choose either one or two, who will begin first?" She said.

Suddenly a man who over heard us and followed us, went first. Then the woman asked.

"Well at least we get to see what kind of questions they are." Said Leorio.

"Yeah.." Said Kurapika.

"Men have captured your mother and lover captive, you must save one only. Choose one for your mother or two for your lover. Who do you save?" The woman finished.

"What?" I said quietly.

The man answered "Mother because you can't replace your mother but you can replace a lover." That's what the man said.

'Why do you think they're called "lover" then?!' I thought annoyed.

"What kind of question is that!?" Leorio said

"There's no right answer to that!" He continued.

"Leorio!" Warned Kurapika.

'And she let him pass!' I thought.

'I think everybody was annoyed when she did that..'

'So now it's our turn.'

The woman asked us "Your son and daughter have been captured, you must save one. Choose one for your son or two for your daughter, who would you save?" She said

"Five" she started to count down.

"Four"

'Who would I save?.. Both really, but there's no answer for that... Wait no answer!' 'I think I got it now, so did Kurapika.'

'Leorio still doesn't know, same thing with Gon..'

"Three"

"Two"

'Oh god Leorio is gonna blow our answer.'

No Ones POV:

Leorio was just about to hit the woman, but luckily Kurapika blocked it just in time.

"What the heck Kurapika!? I was about to knock in some sense into her!" Leorio said.

"Your about to say our only answer!" Kurapika snapped back.

"Answer?.." Leorio said back.

The woman said "Yes, silence was the correct answer to the question."

"Oh..sorry about that then.." Leorio apologized.

"You all pass, there should be a couple who live in a cabin under that tree. They serve as Navigators. If you meet their standards they should guild you to the hunters exam." Said the woman.

"Arigato, let's go." Said Akari.

"Eh..Gon?.." She questioned.

"Man I still can't find the answer." Gon replied.

"The test is over though." Akari continued.

"Demo, what if I had to do something like that. Then I wouldn't be prepared." Said Gon.

'Gon..' Akari thought.

'Your a strange one aren't you.' She still thought.

~As the four continued more challenges are up ahead~