Whale Island

Gon's POV:

Meanwhile at Whale Island, a young boy with spiky black hair with green tips and large hazel brown eyes was sitting on top of a tree fishing, hoping that he would catch the biggest fish there, The Master Of The Swamp.

His name is Gon Freecss.

Meanwhile at Gon's aunt Mito, "Oi, Mito-san are you really going to let Gon take the hunter exam is he catches The Master Of The Swamp?" A man started.

"Impossible! No one was able to catch that in 15 years!" Another man started. "Demo the one person who did was Gon's dad, Ging." A person stated. " I know it's impossible, that's why Gon won't have to leave this island and take the hunters exam." Mito-san said.

After a week of waiting, his fishing rod rattled, then the fish started pulling the hook. Gon got excited at used all his strength to pull it up. With all his hard work he managed to pull up the huge fish.

"Hurray! I did it!" He shouted." Gon hurried back with the fish and showed it to everyone.

"Sugeee, he really caught it!" A man said. "Just like Ging!" A woman added. Everyone but Mito was happy, she had to let her only nephew adventure off on his own. But she felt like maybe Gon needed this experience.

"Ne, Mito-san! I caught The Master Of The Swamp and just like we promised, I can take the hunter exam right?" Gon said. His eyes only shown determination and excitement, Mito-san couldn't break her promise either.

"Alright, you can take the hunter exam, but promise me you'll be safe alright?" Mito-san said. "Hai! I promise i'll become a pro hunter!"said Gon.

Gon hurried and packed his things, only bringing a backpack and Ging's fishing rod, said goodbye to aunt Mito and promised her that he will come back after the exam.

And just like that he was on the boat and ready, not knowing he will meet some new people that will probably change his life.